Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

NAV300 Unit Special...

Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NAV300 Unit Special...

So I consider all of you my friends. Having said that, here you go... pass it along to anyone you know. This is a great deal.

Yes I work for Delphi, but still this is a great deal. I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 250W in January and I'm buying one of these because it blows my Garmin out of the water.

You're welcome!

Tthe link is below and the code is: dpss001a

http://ff.shopdelphi.com/navigation/NA20075-11B1/?loginControllerDomainRedirect=true

NAV300

The Delphi NAV300 integrates the latest hardware and software technology into a lightweight, portable device with an easy, intuitive interface.

MSRP : $399.99
Friends & Family: $169.99

Key competitive advantages:

Bluetooth Connectivity - Hands-Free Calling
Text-to-Speech & Voice Command
Speed Limit Warnings
Branded Icons and ZAGATSurvey Guide
Lane Assistant and Road Signs
RDS Real-Time Traffic Ready
SiRFstarIII™ GPS Antenna
Powerful 400 Mhz Processor
Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Features and Functions
Preloaded and Ready to Go - A 2 GB SD card preloaded with maps of the U.S. (including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada is included.
Bluetooth Connectivity - Bluetooth connectivity coupled with the integrated microphone allows users to answer calls and access contacts via your phone's voice commands. See Phone Compatibility tab for more information.
Sophistication and Quality - Find Points of Interest using reviews from the prestigious ZAGATSurvey guide - the world's leading provider of consumer survey-based dining, travel and leisure information, with more than 250,000 voters participating worldwide.
More Than Just Navigation - Text-to-speech (TTS) functionality takes navigation one step further. TTS announces street names and gives turn-by-turn directions as you navigate the road.
Full Suite of Popular Entertainment Features - Watch movies and listen to music MP3s downloaded from your computer onto an additional SD card (sold separately). Additional convenient features include picture viewer, calculator and game.
Precise and accurate maps. Gives you quick driving directions using preloaded maps of the continental U.S. and Canada – all from NAVTEQ™, one of the industry's most trusted mapping databases.
Keeps you on track. Uses TTS technology to announce street names and give turn-by-turn directions. And shows maps and road signs so you can pinpoint your location.
Helps you find pit stops. Displays icons of your favorite destinations and gives you access to prestigious ZAGATSurvey® guides for attractions, golf courses, hotels, nightlife and restaurants.
Hands-free calling. Includes external microphone for use with Bluetooth-equipped phones.
With extra features to make traveling easy. Even tells you the best lane to be in to easily exit or merge on highways!

Last edited by JackMac4; 06-02-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:52 AM
JK Newbie

Um.. How much?

This is all I see:

http://shopdelphi.com/consumers/mobilenav/nav300/ - $399.99

Last edited by Robar; 06-02-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

Default NAV300 unit for your JK, friend...

So I consider all of you (except the tool in OK. you know who you are) my friends. Having said that, here you go... pass it along to anyone you know. This is a great deal.

Yes I work for Delphi, but still this is a great deal. I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 250W in January and I'm buying one of these because it blows my Garmin out of the water.

You're welcome!

Tthe link is below and the code is: dpss001a If you have any problems or questions, just PM me.

http://ff.shopdelphi.com/navigation/...nRedirect=true

NAV300

The Delphi NAV300 integrates the latest hardware and software technology into a lightweight, portable device with an easy, intuitive interface.

MSRP : $399.99
Friends & Family: $169.99

Key competitive advantages:

Bluetooth Connectivity - Hands-Free Calling
Text-to-Speech & Voice Command
Speed Limit Warnings
Branded Icons and ZAGATSurvey Guide
Lane Assistant and Road Signs
RDS Real-Time Traffic Ready
SiRFstarIII™ GPS Antenna
Powerful 400 Mhz Processor
Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Features and Functions
Preloaded and Ready to Go - A 2 GB SD card preloaded with maps of the U.S. (including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada is included.
Bluetooth Connectivity - Bluetooth connectivity coupled with the integrated microphone allows users to answer calls and access contacts via your phone's voice commands. See Phone Compatibility tab for more information.
Sophistication and Quality - Find Points of Interest using reviews from the prestigious ZAGATSurvey guide - the world's leading provider of consumer survey-based dining, travel and leisure information, with more than 250,000 voters participating worldwide.
More Than Just Navigation - Text-to-speech (TTS) functionality takes navigation one step further. TTS announces street names and gives turn-by-turn directions as you navigate the road.
Full Suite of Popular Entertainment Features - Watch movies and listen to music MP3s downloaded from your computer onto an additional SD card (sold separately). Additional convenient features include picture viewer, calculator and game.
Precise and accurate maps. Gives you quick driving directions using preloaded maps of the continental U.S. and Canada – all from NAVTEQ™, one of the industry's most trusted mapping databases.
Keeps you on track. Uses TTS technology to announce street names and give turn-by-turn directions. And shows maps and road signs so you can pinpoint your location.
Helps you find pit stops. Displays icons of your favorite destinations and gives you access to prestigious ZAGATSurvey® guides for attractions, golf courses, hotels, nightlife and restaurants.
Hands-free calling. Includes external microphone for use with Bluetooth-equipped phones.
With extra features to make traveling easy. Even tells you the best lane to be in to easily exit or merge on highways!

Last edited by Robar; 06-02-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Your link doesn't work for me but I am interested to check this out. As a long time Garmin fan, I'm curious . . . .
Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

i am very interested also. but the link doesn't provide the discount.

i see the updated post now.
thanks

Last edited by Rescue1; 06-02-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

look here:
http://http://ff.shopdelphi.com/?loginControllerDomainRedirect=true

Quick Reply: NAV300 Unit Special...