Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cool deal with UPS

Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool deal with UPS

Well I'm at work in TX and I got my AEV procal shipped to my house in LA. Well it was supossed to come in today and they put it on the wrong truck! Well I still had them on the phone and asked if they could ship it to my work address and they did it no questioned asked and no extra fees!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Newbie

I love UPS. They are the only shipper that I have never had any problems with. And the driver is on first name basis with us (we live out in the middle of nowhere). He's also the ONLY delivery person to never get lost and call for directions (our house is hard to find out here in the middle of nowhere).

Good company.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:35 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Bierhunter
... we live out in the middle of nowhere ...
Yeah, who's ever heard of "Newalla?" BTW--I figure I live about a dozen miles down the road from you--but not so in the middle of nowhere. Be sure to wave if you see me when driving through town--you can recognize me by the Hi-lift (that's my son in the pic):

Old 02-05-2009, 03:58 AM
JK Freak

you guys are lucky...the ups drivers here always deliver to the wrong houses
Old 02-05-2009, 04:20 AM
JK Junkie

i have always gotten the package... but the "signature required" thing is a bit of a PITA... i understand that it protects the buyer, seller, and UPS... but when nobody is at home and you can't have anything shipped to the office, its a bitch. I drove down to our local UPS pick up on several occasions. 50 miles away in rush hour traffic.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 07JKX
i have always gotten the package... but the "signature required" thing is a bit of a PITA... i understand that it protects the buyer, seller, and UPS... but when nobody is at home and you can't have anything shipped to the office, its a bitch. I drove down to our local UPS pick up on several occasions. 50 miles away in rush hour traffic.
That sucks! I live in a town that still has the small town feel but you can still meet new ppl everyday...But our UPS guy knows me by name bc we are most of the time his last drop off.

Quick Reply: Cool deal with UPS