Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

full traction 3" premium SRS

Old 03-21-2012, 11:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default full traction 3" premium SRS

does anyone have this full traction 3" premium lift. and how do you like it. im thinking about getting it. just want to know your take one it.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

I have the 3" economy plus and love it. Performs great offroad and on. Install was easy and customer service from FT was excellent. I'm sure you would be more than happy with the premium kit.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:42 AM
JK Freak

I have the premium plus 3 in and have had it for almost a year now. Runs great. Smooth ride. Coils don't sag. Performs great off road. Only thing was that I needed longer links upfront. But other then that it's a great lift
Old 03-21-2012, 10:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ran Full Traction's 3" ultimate kit for 3 years and then upgraded to their long arm kit with the SRS bushings. I have nothing but great things to say about Full Traction products. Customer service has also been good. I've always been able to get quick answers to any questions that I had.

Quick Reply: full traction 3" premium SRS