Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 05-06-2007, 05:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I built these sexy mirrors. Primeing and painting black tommorow. This is there "raw state". I added that crossmember after a test drive and they were rattling a bit much for me. The rattling has been reduced by 80% after the crossmember. The fit in the door hinges and re-use the nut that is used in the factory hinge.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-06-2007, 06:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I upgraded from 16" steel rims/tires to 17" Rubicon Rims/Tires and Rubicon Rock Rails. I am very happy with the results.

The following users liked this post:
JKCommando13 (10-10-2021)
Old 05-06-2007, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry no pics but I got my windows tinted and added soft tinted windows to the rear.

This coming week I plan on drilling my mirrors since it's supposed to rain all week and glue the hose under my hood to keep it from flopping in the wind or when I meet an oncoming big truck doing 80 on Hwy 380.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM
JK Newbie

I put on 1.5" spiderTrax spacers. Was looking into tires but went grocery shopping instead (not that I need to eat more!). Maybe next month...
Old 05-07-2007, 01:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i assume we mean week passed? i installed my spidertrax spacer, AEM intake, wacked off 8" or so from either side of my front bumper and "welded" caps back on. wheeled it, ripped off dside welded cap, so i hacked up a little plastic bin i had lying around and put a new one on. pulled the Jeep from the grille, rattle canned it black and stuck it on the tailgate. rattlecanned my antenna black, and left it on the garage floor until i move back to america.

jet chip and arb diff covers should be here soon.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I *cough* accidentally powerwashed a Sahara sticker off the side. the spousal unit didnt really want me to take them off.... but since one was off, it was all lopsided and i either had to replace it... or take the other ones off.

Once they were off, i just haaaaaaaad to put my new [JK] stickers on. I actually put 3 decals on. decided against two and ripped them right back off. The [JK] one stayed. Silver on silver. I like the effect. I did take pictures, but didnt like the way they turned out (was a bright day and had all sorts of lense glare) so i ditched them, will take more tonight if i get time before dark. In bright sun and at the right angle, the silver decal kinda dissappears. at other angles it looks gray.

I washed as i had it completely muddy again. (I dont care if it stays dirty, but the better half gets pretty angry when it drops blobs on the blacktop and the kids track them into the house) Now, I told her we needed a dirt driveway...

...about 20 miles long, with hills and creeks and trees and logs... and no neighbors...

Edit: Oh, i also used it to pull a dead tree out of my front yard.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:09 AM
JK Super Freak

I added a Rusty's 3.25 inch lift with 35" MT. Took it for a test run and then washed it.

Did Great!
Old 05-07-2007, 09:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default This week with the JK

Had the JK delivered on Friday and installed the sway bar disconnects on Sunday. New tires (32 Goodyear MTRs) the following Friday. Washed on Saturday (first time with the doors off). And to finish it off, a 143 mile trip through the Arizona desert on Sunday. Now I get to clean it up so I can get it dirty again. I would post pics, but the site won't accept the file size. Suggestions?

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by azbronco
Had the JK delivered on Friday and installed the sway bar disconnects on Sunday. New tires (32 Goodyear MTRs) the following Friday. Washed on Saturday (first time with the doors off). And to finish it off, a 143 mile trip through the Arizona desert on Sunday. Now I get to clean it up so I can get it dirty again. I would post pics, but the site won't accept the file size. Suggestions?
Make them smaller :toung: . If you ware using windows go to this link and download a program called image resize.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

Upgraded to 32's...new rims will be here this week!!...and I installed the factory cruise control as well.

Here's the wheels coming this week...

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?