Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 01-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

I stuffed the end of the axle tube with rags. I've never thought about covering the axle shaft, but I do clean them thoroughly before they go back in. The bolt came out without too much fuss really. I put some pressure on with the ball joist press and gave it a little tap with the lump hammer. That was enough to break it loose, the press did the work the rest of the way.

I got the starter, clutch, clutch master and slave swapped out today. I also figured this was the time to do the fuel pump, with everything out is was just too "easy" to.....

And because I'm so proud of myself, here's a good size reference for the new arms

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?