Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Superchip flashpak or AEV Procalc?

Old 10-14-2009, 03:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Superchips flashpaq from : http://www.northridge4x4.com/
Old 10-14-2009, 04:06 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mulvan01
What if you make adjustments with and AEV procal then use the flashpaq? Will either of the settings become obsolete?
I ended up with the Procal first, then went with the Flashpaq when I became totally frustrated at how the JK was running. I cleared all settings from the Procal then had the Flashpaq do all it could to the Jeep. I like the daytime running lights and the silly lane change cancel from the Procal so I installed them over the top of the Flashpaq. It all works well together and yes, I now have the smile back on my face when I drive it. If I were to choose one over the other, it would be the Superchips hands down. Worth every cent.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Flashpak and am very happy with it. Would like to have the DRL feature of the Procal, but otherwise I would definitely buy the SC again.

Anthony

Quick Reply: Superchip flashpak or AEV Procalc?