Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Big Bear Forest Fest 2015: Where will you be?!

Old 05-02-2015, 10:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Big Bear Forest Fest 2015: Where will you be?!

Big Bear Forest Fest 2015 is right around the corner so if you're planning to attend this year chime in here! I know it's pretty late in getting it corrdinated this year but chime in if you are planning to attend. Both blonda and I will be there but may not have JK Thang (time will tell) so we plan to do some of the easier trails.

Also, for those who ask why pay to wheel in Big Bear when I can wheel for free any day of the week please consider this:

Register here:
Forest Fest
Old 05-02-2015, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, I wanna be there soo bad, but I'll be in Missouri that week. Oh well, next year.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

On John Bull run on Saturday with JPI group.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in! Was hoping to have the Aliner by then, but I think we'll be tenting it!
Old 05-04-2015, 05:36 AM
JK Newbie

I will be there! Should be a fun time!!
Old 05-04-2015, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

John Bull saturday with the PS group
Old 05-15-2015, 10:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Looking forward to meeting some local Jeepers.

My wife asked what I wanted for Fathers Day....(My reply: "babe, I think we need to do everything we can to help keep our local trails open, so that we can enjoy the beauty of our local mountains and give our kids an experience to remember...) Little did she know I had registered for this event long before she asked.....(our secrete ok...) Heading up with another buddy and my family. Camping at Serrano campground Thurs. night then heading to the gates at 8:00am. Fri. morn. Hope to meet some local San Diego jeepers. (Will be our first time....) Cheers!
Old 05-15-2015, 11:35 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by nbnverb
My wife asked what I wanted for Fathers Day....(My reply: "babe, I think we need to do everything we can to help keep our local trails open, so that we can enjoy the beauty of our local mountains and give our kids an experience to remember...) Little did she know I had registered for this event long before she asked.....(our secrete ok...) Heading up with another buddy and my family. Camping at Serrano campground Thurs. night then heading to the gates at 8:00am. Fri. morn. Hope to meet some local San Diego jeepers. (Will be our first time....) Cheers!
That's awesome! So many jeepers miss the point that events like this are making it possible to keep the trails open and free! Hope to see you there!
Old 05-15-2015, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

I forgot to register... i see registration is now closed... is registration just to join the trail runs? never been to an organized event before... sorry for newbie questions
Old 05-17-2015, 05:46 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by DirtRider....
I forgot to register... i see registration is now closed... is registration just to join the trail runs? never been to an organized event before... sorry for newbie questions
I believe that's true but you could still come out and buy tickets for the dinner and raffle. Trails are open but will be slowed by the BBFF traffic since the pretty much own the trails that weekend.

Quick Reply: Big Bear Forest Fest 2015: Where will you be?!