Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Off Road Expo 2015 October 3-4 @ Pomona, CA

Old 09-19-2015, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LifeAsRob
ill see you there sundya I wanna grab some decals from you. is anyone looking to drive up in a convoy on sunday
I'm totally down for a convoy. I'm coming from camp Pendleton though. And don't know which day I'll be able to go on. Only because of the wife's work schedule. I'll post what day I can go the weekend before.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 09-19-2015, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LOLO9293
I'm totally down for a convoy. I'm coming from camp Pendleton though. And don't know which day I'll be able to go on. Only because of the wife's work schedule. I'll post what day I can go the weekend before.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Shit I'm coming from San Diego . Idk if that will be possible lol. I'm going Sunday because of the ol lady's work schedule
Old 09-20-2015, 06:22 AM
JK Newbie

Just curious... What kinda deals do they have at this show? I've never been able to attend this expo mainly because I always work weekends, and when I find out about the event it's too late to request it off.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:23 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by G-man
Just curious... What kinda deals do they have at this show? I've never been able to attend this expo mainly because I always work weekends, and when I find out about the event it's too late to request it off.
We ONLY run deals at shows - and this year is no exception! Swing by our in door booth (same space it has been for years) and we'll give you the show low down.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:34 PM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by G-man
If you are looking for parts of any kind - tires, suspension, armor, winch, whatever - this is the show to attend. You will find all of the major vendors and manufacturers, and be able to talk to them and compare features and quality. And you can usually score some pretty good pricing! Not to mention all the cool rigs to check out.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I have a few suggestions

Originally Posted by Rock Hard 4x4
We ONLY run deals at shows - and this year is no exception! Swing by our in door booth (same space it has been for years) and we'll give you the show low down.
First Why not list on your website (RockHardCom) What you will be taking to the show and prices
Start the sale around one hour after the show start (that way it gives everybody a chance to get to your Booth)
Remember lack of info serves nobody especially when they come from out of state or travel long distant

For me ( I just don't like sound bites )

33 º¿º

Last edited by 33 williys 77; 09-20-2015 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-20-2015, 02:48 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RC3
If you are looking for parts of any kind - tires, suspension, armor, winch, whatever - this is the show to attend. You will find all of the major vendors and manufacturers, and be able to talk to them and compare features and quality. And you can usually score some pretty good pricing! Not to mention all the cool rigs to check out.
I need a prorock, all the front end steering components and a few other things! Hopefully I can get a better deal out there
Old 09-20-2015, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

REALLY! That's awesome. I am so glad to have stumbled upon this thread. I always get this info the day before of the event, and now I have requested this weekend off, and it was approved. What are the does and don't of the show? I have owned my jeep ever since I drove off the dealership lot in 2009, and have been making upgrades here and there. Now I have a chance to go and look at stuff in detail....
Thank you very much for the info, it is greatly appreciated.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

And where can I get the project jk sticky from?
Old 09-21-2015, 07:12 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Allow me to clarify, I have JK-Forum decals of different colors and styles and am happy to hand them out to anyone who want them for their JK.

Anyone who misses me at the show or cannot make it, I will have them at Roktober Fest and any event/trail I attend. Also I keep them in my truck for people I meet around town as well. Additionally you should be able to obtain decals from any other forum representatives.

I'll be wearing a bright orange shirt that says "Trail Boss", a dirty JK-Forum trucker hat, and a black backpack. I'm short and have a dark "Doc Holliday" mustache.

-Scott

Quick Reply: Off Road Expo 2015 October 3-4 @ Pomona, CA