Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

So-cal jeep clubs

Old 06-30-2015, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So-cal jeep clubs

Any clubs in the area. If so than showcase here. And if you know of any than you can put here to. I'm located on Camp Pendleton. So yea.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 06-30-2015, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

SoCal Canyon Krawlers is a newer club starting up. Pretty cool people!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1676107911.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	616525
Old 06-30-2015, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few clubs to think off. depending on the type of wheeling you want to do.

Creeps N Jeeps More Xj's but some Jk's

San Diego Jeep Club another cool clubs. from easy to hard runs hard runs are usually smaller groups put on by it's members. A lot of current and Veteran military folks

SoCal Caynon Krawlers Also I follow them on face book seem like a good group of guys More North of us Riverside county area. and they like to get out and wheel.

No dues from either that I know of.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any idea of how I can start my own club? Any paperwork of some sort at all??? I've been wanting to start a club for active duty military/(Marines). And maybe veterans as well.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LOLO9293
Any idea of how I can start my own club? Any paperwork of some sort at all??? I've been wanting to start a club for active duty military/(Marines). And maybe veterans as well. Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
The California Association of 4x4 clubs has sample paperwork and bylaws online.

http://cal4wheel.com/phocadownload/C...w-Club-Kit.pdf

Last edited by Albino Lizard; 07-01-2015 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Any idea of how I can start my own club? Any paperwork of some sort at all??? I've been wanting to start a club for active duty military/(Marines). And maybe veterans as well.

I like you spirit! However, there a 4x4 corps group already set up that started from military guys.

Home
Old 07-08-2015, 07:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm kind of Biased but San Diego Jeep Club (SDJC). We have a good mix of active duty and veteran military members in the club. We are a bunch of easy going Jeepers. We do cater to the more easy to moderate level of Jeep runs but we also do difficult runs for our more experienced members. We try and do at least one major run a month for the general membership but often times we have side runs that we\our members will post that are last minute itches to just get out and go Jeepin. We try and pre-run all our trails before we take our members on the trail. We do NOT have any dues as we are a JUST FOR FUN club. You can find us on Facebook.
We also do social gatherings, meet and greets or garage parties so you can meet us before you hit the trail with us. These are good events to just talk Jeep or to get help with something you need done on your Jeep.
If you have anymore Question you can post here or PM me. Jason
Old 07-13-2015, 10:22 PM
JK Freak

Any idea of how I can start my own club? Any paperwork of some sort at all??? I've been wanting to start a club for active duty military/(Marines). And maybe veterans as well. Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
I am a member of the 4x4 Corps, if you were wanting more information or anything like that. Pretty chill group, mostly active/vets/supporters. We tend to do far more rock crawling than anything else, going pretty much all over the place to do it as well. Several just got back from a club Moab trip, and we are gearing up for another of our annual Dusy-Ershim(class 10 trail near Fresno) for the second week of August. Gonna be a blast.

So if you are interested, I can tell you more, or even direct you to the club president of you want, brother man. ::
Old 07-13-2015, 10:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KCCO JK
I am a member of the 4x4 Corps, if you were wanting more information or anything like that. Pretty chill group, mostly active/vets/supporters. We tend to do far more rock crawling than anything else, going pretty much all over the place to do it as well. Several just got back from a club Moab trip, and we are gearing up for another of our annual Dusy-Ershim(class 10 trail near Fresno) for the second week of August. Gonna be a blast. So if you are interested, I can tell you more, or even direct you to the club president of you want, brother man. ::
Sounds like fun! I'll have to meet up with the local clubs when I'm down this Sumer.

Quick Reply: So-cal jeep clubs