Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeep Beach

Old 04-14-2014, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first time going as well... Making the trip south from Maryland, and staying with some family who has a house right on Daytona beach!! For others who have been there before, what exactly does "registering" do for you? Worth it?
Old 04-16-2014, 06:06 PM
JK Newbie

Local, first time @ Jeep Beach, Excited!!!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:19 AM
Former Vendor

We will be there, Sponsoring the event! Stop by our booth and say Hey!

Will be having some insane specials too!
Old 04-18-2014, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Twash53
This is my first time going as well... Making the trip south from Maryland, and staying with some family who has a house right on Daytona beach!! For others who have been there before, what exactly does "registering" do for you? Worth it?
Registration allows you in. You could have pre-registered and paid $75 or register day of and pay $100. Note, they do limit the amount of Jeeps they let in, so get there early!
Old 04-22-2014, 03:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good Morning everyone! Well, tomorrow at this time I will be packing up the Jeep and waiting on the wife to get off work so we can hit the road. We are both extremly excited, as this is our first time at this event.
We just recently moved here from the SoCal group where we were very active and had get togethers at the very least monthly. I have been talking to some friends back in San Diego about finding out who runs the Florida chapter. Does anyone know who is "in Charge" here in the south? I would really like for us all to get together and do some meet and greets and some family wheelin. If anyone has the INFO im looking for, please let me know.
Well, I have rambled long enough. Ill see you all in Daytona! Have a safe trip, and please get back to me if you can.

Tim
847-274-9498
Call/Text/PM
Old 04-22-2014, 03:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TArmer
Good Morning everyone! Well, tomorrow at this time I will be packing up the Jeep and waiting on the wife to get off work so we can hit the road. We are both extremly excited, as this is our first time at this event.
We just recently moved here from the SoCal group where we were very active and had get togethers at the very least monthly. I have been talking to some friends back in San Diego about finding out who runs the Florida chapter. Does anyone know who is "in Charge" here in the south? I would really like for us all to get together and do some meet and greets and some family wheelin. If anyone has the INFO im looking for, please let me know.
Well, I have rambled long enough. Ill see you all in Daytona! Have a safe trip, and please get back to me if you can.

Tim
847-274-9498
Call/Text/PM
Welcome to Florida Tim! you can check out the Central Florida or Northeast Florida threads here on the forum. There are usually rides once a month or more. There are pits in Ocala and Citrus county that are quite fun. You can also trail ride at several areas too. I have several friends in the Jax area that are on the Northeast Florida thread. what days are you going to Jeep Beach? I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:48 PM
JK Freak

Anyone there yet? I want to see some teaser shots
Old 04-24-2014, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Racer. We landed last night. Is there a meet up spot that you know of?
Old 04-24-2014, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Leaving in the AM.. this day can't fly by fast enough..
Old 04-25-2014, 10:55 AM
JK Newbie

Heading over tomorrow afternoon.

Quick Reply: Jeep Beach