Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs AR

Old 03-31-2014, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs AR

Map of the park when we visted
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3171050031.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	542294   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-203775534.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	542295   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2924094145.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	542297   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3662519090.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	542298  
Old 04-16-2014, 02:35 AM
JK Newbie

How difficult is the super lift park? I'm new to the jeep world and wanna ride this but am concerned with rock rash and breaking anything.. I drive a 2013 jku 3" lift and 35's... Hate to sound like a wimp but just curious what my chances are of completing maby a level 2 or 3 trail without breakdown or scratches or rock rash... How long does a trail generally take to complete?
Old 04-16-2014, 03:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bantici
How difficult is the super lift park? I'm new to the jeep world and wanna ride this but am concerned with rock rash and breaking anything.. I drive a 2013 jku 3" lift and 35's... Hate to sound like a wimp but just curious what my chances are of completing maby a level 2 or 3 trail without breakdown or scratches or rock rash... How long does a trail generally take to complete?
You will be fine they have plenty of trails from beginners to elite. I went up there in august for the first time and had a blast. Nothing broken no scratches just a good time. You can spend all day in the park. The trail we took lasted about 3 hrs we were pressed for time so we cut it short to head back to Louisiana so we didn't try any other trails
Old 04-16-2014, 03:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

. You won't have any trouble with the 2's or 3's the 4's and 5's get hardcore. Some trails r short some r long,you can't rum them all in one day but you'll have fun trying it was my first time there also and the park manager was very helpful He highlighted several routes for us.We was also pressed for time so we only wheeled about 4 hours Looking forward to going agin. There is a website you can look up and also numerous vid's on you tube u can check out. Good luck and have fun
Old 04-16-2014, 03:43 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info guys!!! Thinking about headin that way Memorial Day weekend and camping out.. It's about a six hr drive for me so I gotta convince the wife to go with me!!
Old 04-16-2014, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the info guys!!! Thinking about headin that way Memorial Day weekend and camping out.. It's about a six hr drive for me so I gotta convince the wife to go with me!!
. Hey between the ORV park and Hot Springs ya'll have a blast
Old 04-16-2014, 05:55 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AR JK RUBI
. Hey between the ORV park and Hot Springs ya'll have a blast
I sure hope so.. Looks like I've got the wife ready to go to she doesn't want to camp though.. Any good hotel suggestions?
Old 04-16-2014, 06:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sure hope so.. Looks like I've got the wife ready to go to she doesn't want to camp though.. Any good hotel suggestions?
They have some nice bed and breakfast places to stay at. Never stayed in a hotel there though.

Last edited by DunnyBunny; 04-16-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

. We stayed at the LaQuinta On central ave very nice motel I think it was bout 80$ nightly it's closer to Lake Hamiliton. I suggest when you do find one make reservations because Hot Springs is going to be hopping with tourist that weekend
Old 04-16-2014, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AR JK RUBI
. We stayed at the LaQuinta On central ave very nice motel I think it was bout 80$ nightly it's closer to Lake Hamiliton. I suggest when you do find one make reservations because Hot Springs is going to be hopping with tourist that weekend
. My wife reminded me hotel rates mite be a little higher,the tourist season is kicking in

Quick Reply: Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs AR