Mileage: 8,750 miles
Location: Huntsville, Ontario
VIN: 1J8GA64179L714391 | See the free Vehicle History Report
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty (specify details in description)
For sale by: Private seller
Body type: Other Engine: 6 Cylinder 3.8 Liter Exterior color: Red
Transmission: Manual Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Red
Drivetrain: 4 Wheel Drive
The MBRP inc. (www.mbrp.com) low mileage 2 door JK Rubicon has everything a hard core Jeep enthusiast would want. Whether your off-roading, or daily driving, this Jeep is sure to impress. We built this 2 door for SEMA 2009 and have continued working on it since then by adding the latest parts from Off Camber Fabrications (www.offcamberfabrications.com) by MBRP inc.
The full length roof rack is an awesome way to haul around large items while still being able to carry passengers comfortably inside. We added a Ripp Mods supercharger and MBRP cat-back exhaust to boost the stock 3.8L V6 to well over 200RWHP on 37” Mickey Thompson tires. The added power makes highway driving even better than a stock JK.
The JK is equipped with Off Camber Fabrications bumpers front and rear and rock rails to protect the body from getting crunched when wheeling. We have also replaced the factory fenders with Bushwacker flat fenders. A combination of Lightforce Strikers and Lances help light up the night with 9 lights mounted using Off Camber Fabrications mounts on the roof, windshield, and front bumper. Daystar switches control everything from the drivers seat with the flip of a button.
The interior has been re upholstered with Katzkins leather color matched to the custom paint on the body that wraps from the inside out. All show quality paint work was done by Xtreme Customs (xtremecustoms.ca). Air brushing and pin striping by Ron Gibbs. This turn key Jeep is ready for anything you can throw at it. It would make an awesome reliable daily driver, while being the ultimate weekend toy at the same time.
The JK has been stored indoors its entire life, and has no issues what so ever. The only wheeling it has ever done was in Moab, Utah, this past April for the Easter Jeep Safari. It has never seen mud or water.
Factory options include tow package, cruise control, power windows, power locks, air conditioning, tilt steering, hill assist braking system, Sirius Satellite Radio and subwoofer.
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK – Mod List
- MBRP Inc. Performance Exhaust black off road system
- Off Camber Fabrications by MBRP Inc. roof rack, rack extension, Hi Lift mount, interior flash light and fire extinguisher mounts, light bar, stubby bumper with light bar, D ring mounts and D rings (Powder coated red)
- RIPP Modifications (Supercharger)
- Mickey Thompson 37” Baja MTZ tires including 37” spare
- BMF M 80 17x9 wheels in Death Metal Black
- Katzkins leathers, custom matched red and black for the Jeep
- Bushwacker flat fenders
- AEV heat reduction hood
- Rough Country 6” lift kit with upgraded 2.2 shocks and dual 2.2 steering stabilizers, and interior grab handles
- Light Force lights – There are 5 x 170 Strikers on the windshield light bar, 2 x 140 Lances on the windshield posts and another 2 x 170 Strikers on the bumper light bar
- OEM driving lights in the stubby bumper
- Daystar (accessories…hood latches, dash pad, switches)
- Xtreme Customs (body and paint work)
- Ron Gibbs Airbrushing
- JE Reel custom built front and rear drive shafts (slip yoke eliminator)
- 14,576 km’s
- 5.13 gears
- Synthetic oil used, as well as regular oil change intervals
- Hypertech Speedo calibrator used to compensate for gears and tires
- Auto Meter gauges – Boost and /wide band air fuel mounted on pillar
- Burnsville Offroad axle sleeves and gussets
- Front and rear axle trusses