Notices
Sponsor Video Presentations Sponsors only videos please in the forum.

New TeraFlex Product Highlight: Sport S/T4 Long Arm Suspension System

Old 11-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New TeraFlex Product Highlight: Sport S/T4 Long Arm Suspension System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3V4iA6hsQQ The TeraFlex 4” Sport long arm suspension system continues where the 3” Sport Kit left off. It delivers long arm performance in the same maintenance free design! The Sport long arm suspension shares the same geometry and frame bracketry as our Elite LCG systems. The long upper and lower sport flexarms work in tandem to provide synchronized suspension movement that improves travel and articulation. The Sport’s silent flex is impervious to water and mud associated degradation. Because of more extreme use and larger tire size, adjustable front upper arms are included to fine tune caster and pinion angle.
The 4” Sport long arm suspension system includes a 4” lift kit, front trackbar, rear trackbar, and all 8 sport long flexarms, limit straps and all required hardware. Pair this kit with
TeraFlex 9550 twin tube shocks, or TeraFlex tuned Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks for maximum performance.

4750830 4DR Kit
4750832 2DR Kit
$3099.99 Retail

Last edited by TeraFlex; 11-24-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

So this is the uprated s/t3, right? I saw the video on the s/t3 and it appears that you can just go bouncing around the parking lots without any fear. I checked the kit and it looks like the secret to that is simply bumpstops and speedbumps, right??
Old 12-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by karls10jk
So this is the uprated s/t3, right? I saw the video on the s/t3 and it appears that you can just go bouncing around the parking lots without any fear. I checked the kit and it looks like the secret to that is simply bumpstops and speedbumps, right??
No this is the fixed length long arm version S/T4. Myself I would suggest adding Speedbumps to this kit along with some Fox shocks.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's the difference between this and Elite LCG long arm? from the description above, looks the same except for shock and speedbump, or not?
I ordered Elite LCG already, just want to understand the fine difference among all these difference versions

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
No this is the fixed length long arm version S/T4. Myself I would suggest adding Speedbumps to this kit along with some Fox shocks.
Old 01-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by oloolo
What's the difference between this and Elite LCG long arm? from the description above, looks the same except for shock and speedbump, or not?
I ordered Elite LCG already, just want to understand the fine difference among all these difference versions
This kit has fixed length arms on 6 out of 8 control arms vs the Elite has all adjustable control arms.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the clarification
Old 07-29-2016, 01:53 PM
RBA
JK Newbie

Love the sense of humor in the videos.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:15 PM
JK Newbie

Do you offer any special forum pricing? Looking to move from my BDS short arm to a long arm kit and debating between upgrading my current kit or starting with something new.

Quick Reply: New TeraFlex Product Highlight: Sport S/T4 Long Arm Suspension System