Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Body Armor JK rock rails--Vendor Request

Old 09-11-2007, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Armor JK rock rails--Vendor Request

Vendors...a favor to ask:

If you happen to speak with Body Armor, please ask them to make "right", quickly and correctly on their JK 4dr rock rail issue.

I received my rails on Aug 18 (after waiting a month)--they didn't fit correctly. Body Armor asked me to wait until Mark returned from a show, and he would resolve the issue. I waited, and didn't hear from Body Armor. I called at the end of August and was told by Alan in customer service, that Mark no longer worked for the company, and that my rails would ship on Sept 4.

On Sept 11, I called and spoke with Alan. He told me no replacement rails had shipped because there were fitment issues with the other JK 4dr rails they had on hand. I was told it would be at least another week until they decided on a fix. Decided on a fix? I would like a set of rails that fit correctly...not spacers or some other quick fix. I really don't want to return them (which I'm sure will not be w/o issue because of the time involved.) I like the rails--I just want them to fit correctly.

So, vendors...if you can help in any way? Several other 4dr JK owners and I, owners of Body Armor rails that don't fit, would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Joe
Old 09-14-2007, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called the vendor I ordered my rock rails through--He told me he has left several messages with Body Armor....they haven't returned any of his calls

...just a head's up for other vendors. Alan Tolar, Body Armor customer service, has made several promises to me that he hasn't kept. I'm saddened to see a company doing business this way.

Quick Reply: Body Armor JK rock rails--Vendor Request