Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Discount tire direct

Old 04-20-2015, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount tire direct

So today I ordered a set of rims and tires from discount tire direct. I have to say that as usual they provided me superior customer service. They gave a nice discount for being a jk forum member they helped me pick out rims and tires and were very knowledgable on all thier products. They didn't try to upsell me and and kept on track with what I wanted. It was a great experience and it's why I will do business with them again and again.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jkd3624
So today I ordered a set of rims and tires from discount tire direct. I have to say that as usual they provided me superior customer service. They gave a nice discount for being a jk forum member they helped me pick out rims and tires and were very knowledgable on all thier products. They didn't try to upsell me and and kept on track with what I wanted. It was a great experience and it's why I will do business with them again and again.
Does discount tire take new JK Rubicon tires in on trade? Wondering what the best way to upgrade to 35's right off the bat. Suggestions? Thanks.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hukilau
Does discount tire take new JK Rubicon tires in on trade? Wondering what the best way to upgrade to 35's right off the bat. Suggestions? Thanks.
You'd be better of selling the tires on Craigslist. I don't think Discount Tire offers a trade in credit.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

To my knowledge they don't take tires in on trade. They do give some great pricing I was very satisfied with my service.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:20 AM
JK Newbie

Throw them on a card. Take off Rubicon wheels/tires. Stack them in a corner. Post them on Craigslist. About to do this with my Willys wheels.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:58 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Thank you for your support, jkd3624 and for sharing your experience with us here. We're enthusiasts just like you, we just so happen to sell tires and wheels Make sure you share some photos with us here once you have everything bolted up.

@Hukilau our local stores will sometimes offer trade-in credit on used tires. How much really depends on the demand for the tires in your area. You'll need to contact your local Discount Tire for details. In my experience though, you'll receive more for the tires by selling them locally.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Discount Tire
Thank you for your support, jkd3624 and for sharing your experience with us here. We're enthusiasts just like you, we just so happen to sell tires and wheels Make sure you share some photos with us here once you have everything bolted up.

@Hukilau our local stores will sometimes offer trade-in credit on used tires. How much really depends on the demand for the tires in your area. You'll need to contact your local Discount Tire for details. In my experience though, you'll receive more for the tires by selling them locally.
Thanks for the input, how would I go about pricing these tires and wheels? I guess I could search Craig's list and see some comps... Thanks again for the help.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:32 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Thanks for the input, how would I go about pricing these tires and wheels? I guess I could search Craig's list and see some comps... Thanks again for the help.
Searching craigslist or the forum classified section will give you a pretty good idea of how much the O.E. tires and wheels are going for.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks again for all the help in tire selection and awesome service.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1704133153.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	608565  
Old 04-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by jkd3624
Thanks again for all the help in tire selection and awesome service.
Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to help. Thank you for your support

Quick Reply: Discount tire direct