Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Epic Dana 60 Giveway!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Epic Dana 60 Giveway!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did say Dana 60 and I also said FREE. Well actually I said giveaway but what’s the difference right? We had such a good time wheeling our ProRocks in Moab that I figured what better way to celebrate EJS 2012 than to have an Epic contest and giveaway a brand new shiny Dana 60 rear axle. The winner of this contest will be announced at EJS 2013 and need not be present in Moab to win.

So if you always wanted a DANA 60 (and who doesn’t) but don’t want to drop the cash (and who does) then this is your opportunity to score one. The drawing will be held on the Wednesday of the 2013 EJS. We will find some guest of honor to choose the winning ticket, all you have to do is be the lucky jeeper holding the winning stub. I enjoy this so much I am even going to make it easy for you to get your grubby little paws on those raffle tickets, all you have to do is wheel your jeep or buy parts for your jeep. I should be more specific so here goes.

1. No purchase necessary every user registered at the shop.epic-addictions.com store will receive one free raffle ticket for the Dana 60 giveaway.
2. Any rig seen on the trail or wheeling with us who is sporting an Epic Addictions sticker (up for grabs free of course) will receive one free raffle ticket for the Dana 60 giveaway. (one per trail run)
3. Every purchase made at the shop.epic-addictions.com store will qualify for one free raffle ticket for the Epic Dana 60 giveaway. (no limit on the amount of tickets that may be earned but they must be made prior to the first Monday of EJS 2013.
4. Purchases made of featured vendors products will qualify for an additional raffle ticket (that means 2), keep an eye on our Facebook to learn who the current featured vendors are. Currently products from Dynatrac, Poison Spyder and Teraflex will qualify for an additional chance to win.

Because our rigs are as unique as we are the winner is not going to have to wheel a Dana 60 of my choosing, rather they are going to be able to wheel one of their choice, just like they would had they dropped cold hard cash on the thing. The winner will choose from one of the following:

1. Dynatrac ProRock 60 Rear
2. TeraFlex CRD 60 Rear
3. Currie Rock Jock 60 Rear

All will include chrome-moly shafts and JK brackets. The winner will be responsible for freight unless they can pickup. Carrier and gears of the winners choosing will also be the responsibility of the winner.

So whether you need some deflators, a lift-kit or a full set of armor shoot us a line or checkout our store. All products qualify for a chance to win. Even if they are not currently listed on our site shoot us a message and we will get them added in time for you. In fact every order for a product not listed on our site will score a free Epic Addictions t-shirt just for helping us get that product added. I look forward to seeing you guys on the trail.

Good Luck!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 AM
JK Super Freak

Awesome!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

You guys rock!! I've been watching you guys since day one, great company, great service. Keep up the good work.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:33 AM
JK Freak

I registered and had no idea you carried that much product! I hope I win and thanks for the opportunity!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome contest!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tried to register but it wont let me input a province in the required field. Great contest and thanks
Old 04-12-2012, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Location: Minot, North Dakota--not by choice--I belong in Dixie

Hey, I just registered! Y'all got a bunch of great stuff. In a few months when I start my build I'm definitely going to be calling.

Oh and good luck to me! I could use a 60 for the tires I have planned...
Old 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Holy crap thats awesome!
Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the chance.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Freak

Damn, you guys need to do a trail ride in the East, give us Eastern JK'ers a chance

Quick Reply: Epic Dana 60 Giveway!!!!!!!!!