Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!

Old 07-23-2013, 08:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Atleast this company has something new, the jeepaddons guy sells the same Chinese lightbars you can buy on ebay and says its "Paramount."
Lol

If I'm not correct, while you can buy the poison Spyder foglights mounts and some Chinese eBay lights to fit them but not with direct fit wiring harness like this company. I'd much rather go this route for around the same price than slicing wires and building on my own. May order in near future. Cheers!

One question- is the wire a continuous wire from the light housing to the end of the headlight harness or is there a break in the line where this headlight harness has been soldered or added in? I guess what I'm asking is this a universal light that you just add different vehicle headlight harnesses to?

Last edited by Fugg it; 07-24-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Fugg it
Atleast this company has something new, the jeepaddons guy sells the same Chinese lightbars you can buy on ebay and says its "Paramount."
Lol

If I'm not correct, while you can buy the poison Spyder foglights mounts and some Chinese eBay lights to fit them but not with direct fit wiring harness like this company. I'd much rather go this route for around the same price than slicing wires and building on my own. May order in near future. Cheers!

One question- is the wire a continuous wire from the light housing to the end of the headlight harness or is there a break in the line where this headlight harness has been soldered or added in? I guess what I'm asking is this a universal light that you just add different vehicle headlight harnesses to?
Thank you, we really appreciate it. We work hard to try to cater to the JK community. We are always wanting to know if there is a demand that needs to be met. We can make any specific bracket or what not.

Once we receive the final build sheet from the customer, we then build the light depending on the specs they require. This includes but isn't limited to housing color, vehicle application (connector, wiring), lens logo color, lens tint, and others. The connectors on our lights are not soldered on and are a continuous wire, with the exception of the PSX24W connectors which are soldered on due to connector factory configuration. We are working on getting a connector made that wouldn't require soldering, but a time frame is unknown for this.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:32 AM
JK Newbie

Sami thanks for the help on this yesterday. I just received the lights. I appreciate the 1 day turn around. My old man is gonna be stoked on these as i got em for his birthday. I'm pretty jealous now so i'll probably be hitting you up for my own.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering

Lol, no offense taken. We love when people ask questions. Knowledge is key!

We are working on getting some pics installed soon enough. What do you mean by the pigtail? These connect straight to the fog light pig tail. If not we can supply an easy to install wire harness with our normal connectors at no extra cost. This could utilize the stock switch, or our switch, or even an SPOD.

We don't recommend our lights for on road use. With that being said, we have had many customers who use the spot beam and aim them properly and have not had issues. Amber would also make it easier on the eyes.
What I was saying is that the PSX24W connectors (wire harness or pigtail) would be nice to be able to get. And I think you could have a little market for it. I would buy one as I don't want to cut into the factory harness and would love to solder the harness on to any existing lights that way you could use the factory switch.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by zero801
Sami thanks for the help on this yesterday. I just received the lights. I appreciate the 1 day turn around. My old man is gonna be stoked on these as i got em for his birthday. I'm pretty jealous now so i'll probably be hitting you up for my own.
Sounds good, we'll be here! Its my pleasure, I'm glad that you got them today! I dropped it off at the Post office rather than waiting for the pick up, lol.

Originally Posted by Mgimelli
What I was saying is that the PSX24W connectors (wire harness or pigtail) would be nice to be able to get. And I think you could have a little market for it. I would buy one as I don't want to cut into the factory harness and would love to solder the harness on to any existing lights that way you could use the factory switch.
So you would want to purchase the pig tail alone? If so PM me.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Former Vendor

Someone stopped by today and we were able to get some mounted pics!

First off, here is a pic from the rear to show how they mount.

And....... Mounted!

On our mock bumper

This isn't on a JK, but the lights light up the same.
Stock XJ headlights

CUBEs

And this was a custom install which required modification of the brackets but I have to post it because it is so sexy

Old 07-26-2013, 07:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are these DOT approved? Or just Off road use only?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Former Vendor

They are for Off road use only.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks awesome. On the list. Is it possible to do a hybrid? Amber lens with 2 spot LEDs and 2 flood LEDs in it?
Old 07-28-2013, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

What's the price for the kit

Quick Reply: Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!