Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!

Old 04-08-2014, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Sorry to hear about that! We are glad that you and the Jeep overall was fine. Can't wait to see everything mounted!
Can someone tell me the difference between the four and six light? I want to use as my fog lights and will be getting the Truck lites. I don't know which kind i would need or the benefit of one over the other.

Thank you
Old 04-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by fitchottie
Can someone tell me the difference between the four and six light? I want to use as my fog lights and will be getting the Truck lites. I don't know which kind i would need or the benefit of one over the other.

Thank you
The 6CUBE uses the same housings as the CUBE but uses 6 leds. They are about 50% brighter. Honestly they are overkill for most people, especially to use as foglight.

The standard CUBE is rated at 1600 lumen and the 6CUBE is rated at 2100 lumen.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

The 6CUBE uses the same housings as the CUBE but uses 6 leds. They are about 50% brighter. Honestly they are overkill for most people, especially to use as foglight.

The standard CUBE is rated at 1600 lumen and the 6CUBE is rated at 2100 lumen.
So would I want a spot of flood, and I see you have some new fogs out?
Old 04-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by fitchottie
So would I want a spot of flood, and I see you have some new fogs out?
Spot works best as a foglight, that is what most people go with.

We have new Round Revolver lamps out. They are currently only spot. The do have more adjust-ability, and work well when aimed properly. We should have flood Revolvers out during this quarter.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Former Vendor

In stock and ready to ship!
Old 04-25-2014, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

Spot works best as a foglight, that is what most people go with.

We have new Round Revolver lamps out. They are currently only spot. The do have more adjust-ability, and work well when aimed properly. We should have flood Revolvers out during this quarter.
In previous posts, you said that FLOOD is a better pattern for a fog light? I am about to pull the trigger and order a set up from you, but I am confused as to what beam pattern would be best for the bumper mounted fog lights.

Sounds great! They are in stock and ready to ship! Most people go with clear and flood, and are very happy with that combo.

Spot would be more for offroad usage, and yellow is for more foggy situation, and if you want to tone the light output down. We usually give you the option that if you dont like one of the choices, you are welcome to send them back and we could swap the reflectors or lens for you at no charge!
Im confused! lol which is better for mounting on the bumper foglight mounts, spot or flood????

Thanks!!

Last edited by Fr8Dawg; 04-25-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fr8Dawg
In previous posts, you said that FLOOD is a better pattern for a fog light? I am about to pull the trigger and order a set up from you, but I am confused as to what beam pattern would be best for the bumper mounted fog lights. Im confused! lol which is better for mounting on the bumper foglight mounts, spot or flood???? Thanks!!

I bought the floods.....they fill in the area on the road that the headlights miss. The pattern is spread high and wide with nobody "high beaming " me. I believe the spots are a more direct beam mainly for off road. No regrets.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:00 AM
JK Freak

In previous posts, you said that FLOOD is a better pattern for a fog light? I am about to pull the trigger and order a set up from you, but I am confused as to what beam pattern would be best for the bumper mounted fog lights.

Im confused! lol which is better for mounting on the bumper foglight mounts, spot or flood????

Thanks!!
Pretty certain he meant flood. Most people are buying the flood for using as foglights.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks!!
Originally Posted by toxicity_27
Pretty certain he meant flood. Most people are buying the flood for using as foglights.
Sorry! I meant flood!

These are in stock and ready to ship!
Old 05-05-2014, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

I picked up a set of 6cube flood for the my smitty built bumper. Works great and very easy to plug in. I also have a set of 6cube spot for the windshield mount but haven't had time to install. Next will be a set on flood for rear. Good products so far. Had them since Christmas 2013.

Quick Reply: Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!