Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!

Old 01-14-2015, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Hey Sami, how about a quality complete led interior kit? Most current options are either low quality, or incomplete.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:17 PM
DJR
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To the people who are running the amber / fog setup on the Rubicon 10X bumper (in place of the stock fogs): Do you think the output is too bright for everyday street riding? Have you been getting a lot of flashes from oncoming cars?

Sami - I noticed you have the cube / 10X bracket setup on your site. Do you have one exactly the same but with the revolver lights (in amber)? Also, I've seen some talk of being able to aim the fogs down. How is that possible when the install should be flush? Do you have any available .PDF installation instructions I can see before purchasing?

Thanks,
Dom
Old 01-16-2015, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Hey Sami, how about a quality complete led interior kit? Most current options are either low quality, or incomplete.
That's some food for thought, ill definitely look into it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by DJR
To the people who are running the amber / fog setup on the Rubicon 10X bumper (in place of the stock fogs): Do you think the output is too bright for everyday street riding? Have you been getting a lot of flashes from oncoming cars?

Sami - I noticed you have the cube / 10X bracket setup on your site. Do you have one exactly the same but with the revolver lights (in amber)? Also, I've seen some talk of being able to aim the fogs down. How is that possible when the install should be flush? Do you have any available .PDF installation instructions I can see before purchasing?

Thanks,
Dom
Hey Dom, We do not offer a 10a Revolver set up as of yet. We do plan on it, but do not have an eta, so it might be a tad bit of time. There really is no way to aim them down, as you are correct, they are designed to be flush. If you were to get creative when mounting them and throw some washers between the mounting brackets and bumper, that would effectively aim them down, but that might not look great. We do not have a .pdf manual for the 10a's, we are working on making instruction manuals for all of our products.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:32 AM
DJR
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
That's some food for thought, ill definitely look into it. Thanks!

Hey Dom, We do not offer a 10a Revolver set up as of yet. We do plan on it, but do not have an eta, so it might be a tad bit of time. There really is no way to aim them down, as you are correct, they are designed to be flush. If you were to get creative when mounting them and throw some washers between the mounting brackets and bumper, that would effectively aim them down, but that might not look great. We do not have a .pdf manual for the 10a's, we are working on making instruction manuals for all of our products.
Sami - I purchased them anyway. Hopefully the flood pattern wont be to bad for oncoming traffic! Your product looks great!

Dom
Old 02-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Former Vendor

Everything has shipped out, fast and instock as usual!
Old 02-07-2015, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

Still wondering why I haven't pulled the trigger on these yet cause I'm still scouting around and come back to these lil bugers. hmmmm btw does the discount code still work? This one won't work for me. JKBRK
Thanks

Last edited by mejiamale; 02-07-2015 at 06:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by mejiamale
Still wondering why I haven't pulled the trigger on these yet cause I'm still scouting around and come back to these lil bugers. hmmmm btw does the discount code still work? This one won't work for me. JKBRK
Thanks

Seems like you're destined to buy them! Pull the trigger. You won't be disappointed.

The discount code is "jkbrkt" and it is still up
Old 02-08-2015, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

What lights you recommend I have after market front bumper. I use the oem lights in it now. No modifications.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by mejiamale
What lights you recommend I have after market front bumper. I use the oem lights in it now. No modifications.
I would go with flood CUBEs. Amber is a really popular choice as well.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

This is my bumper. So you know which ones I need. Post link on the right ones and I'll go from there. Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150209_114609.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	596082

Quick Reply: Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!