Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Full-Traction Suspension: Everything from Leveling Kits to 6" Long Arm Kits!

Old 03-25-2015, 08:03 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full-Traction Suspension: Everything from Leveling Kits to 6" Long Arm Kits!

We've got everything from Leveling Kits:

Full-Traction - Jeep JK Wrangler

To 6" Long Arm Kits:

Full-Traction - Jeep JK Wrangler

And everything in between. All of our kits are no maintenance and Made in The USA.

If you have a question, post up or send me a message. I'd be happy to help!!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 3.5 lift

Just bought a 2013 jku rubicon...and i want to lift it with a 3.5 lift kit..is my daily driver.. with a weekend or two out in the woods. nothing major for doing any rock sliding.would like a compleate kit with no hidden extra's..I.E you need to also buy this and or that.
Thanks Shane
Old 03-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Sodak
Just bought a 2013 jku rubicon...and i want to lift it with a 3.5 lift kit..is my daily driver.. with a weekend or two out in the woods. nothing major for doing any rock sliding.would like a compleate kit with no hidden extra's..I.E you need to also buy this and or that.
Thanks Shane
I'd start here: Full-Traction - Jeep JK Wrangler

And if you feel you need the upper control arms as well, you can do this kit: Full-Traction - Jeep JK Wrangler

Both kits come with front and rear track bars for proper axle alignment, front and rear sway bar disconnects, bumpstop extensions, etc. They are complete kits.

You would still need to buy the bigger tires to go with it.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default reply

Ok so on the first one.. which shocks are better suited for my needs.. i live in the mountains.. i deal with more snow and ice that i will rocks.. on the road 90% of the time.And why would i need control arms.sorry for the questions ,just wan't to do this right the first time.
Shane
Old 03-25-2015, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor

wrong thread, Sorry.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:29 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Sodak
Ok so on the first one.. which shocks are better suited for my needs.. i live in the mountains.. i deal with more snow and ice that i will rocks.. on the road 90% of the time.And why would i need control arms.sorry for the questions ,just wan't to do this right the first time.
Shane
The Bilstein 5100s are probably THE most popular JK shock and they are great.

The lower adjustable control arms allow you to adjust your pinion angle. The uppers are nice to have but probably not necessary. If you want more details or explanation, feel free to give us a call. We'd be happy to help!!
Old 04-15-2015, 05:56 AM
Former Member

Our 3" Bolt In Long Arm kits have been very popular. We'll have an install thread up here shortly with some pictures.

Quick Reply: Full-Traction Suspension: Everything from Leveling Kits to 6" Long Arm Kits!