Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

good place to buy tires??

Old 07-27-2007, 03:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good place to buy tires??

ok guys, here's my dilemna, I live in Canada and I'm trying to order 5 Pro Comp X-terrain 35x12.50x15 and wheels and have it ship to the UPS store at the border. I found websites in this forum that you guys bought tires from but it seems that I can't find what I'm looking for or they won't accept canadian credit cards kinda weird cause now that our dollar is finally worth something across the border !!

like these stores:

4wheel online doesn't accept non-us credit card
tirepackage dot com, read in one of the thread that some of you guys had bad experiences with shipping
Summit only show one size (37)??
tirerack doesn't sell Pro Comp

one more question, where would be the best place to buy a winch? I'm looking for either Superwinch, Warn or Milemarker

JL
Old 07-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Call Summit if the size concerns you, not everything is listed online.

I dont know who does or doesnt accept foreign cards.

try Dave at Northridge 4x4, give him a call, he might be able to help you out as i seem to recall a post about foreign sales a while back from him. Although i cant seem to recall the context ~sorry.

As with any vendor online though, a phone call really does work better, because no one always has everything on the web page.

Good luck!
Old 07-27-2007, 05:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the info!!!

Quick Reply: good place to buy tires??