Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Inspired Engineering Revolver kit with OEM Brackets! Plug and play, 3k or 6k!

Old 04-07-2014, 10:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by duluthjk
I need to rewrite the harness because mine got chewed up. Hopefully this week I will get it done. Then we can get together and you can see them in person.
Definitely, PM me when you get set up thx
Old 04-10-2014, 05:59 AM
JK Freak

Here is a crappy cell phone picture of how bright these are compared to the stock lights.

I will get a better picture of them installed in the bumper today. These fit awesome in my Rough Country Hybrid Stubby bumper. In fact they drown out my stock headlights. I need to get them aimed correctly and then I will get a good picture of how well they light up the world in front of you at night.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:52 AM
JK Freak

Here is a crappy cell phone picture of how bright these are compared to the stock lights. I will get a better picture of them installed in the bumper today. These fit awesome in my Rough Country Hybrid Stubby bumper. In fact they drown out my stock headlights. I need to get them aimed correctly and then I will get a good picture of how well they light up the world in front of you at night.
What about a closeup pic of how they fit in that bumper also?
Old 04-10-2014, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Deleted - Sami is awesome to work with! Great communication, thank you! Looking forward to getting these installed in my Barricade Trail Force HD as soon as it arrives. Until then, I'll have to sit here and stare at the lights, lol

Last edited by Scott2373; 04-12-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:18 PM
JK Freak

Here they are mounted in a Rough Country Hybrid Stubby:

Old 04-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Scott2373
I ordered a set of the cube lights with brackets, using the discount code, but I was forced to pay $5 for shipping. It's not a game changer by any means, but the post with the code said shipping was free. I tried sending a PM but couldn't find out how on my phone.
You have a PM!

Wow! It looks great on the RC bumper! Thanks for the pics
Old 04-10-2014, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott2373
I ordered a set of the cube lights with brackets, using the discount code, but I was forced to pay $5 for shipping. It's not a game changer by any means, but the post with the code said shipping was free. I tried sending a PM but couldn't find out how on my phone.
Ordered a set of the Revolvers about a week ago and they're really nice..I also used the code but shipping was automatically added.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here is a crappy cell phone picture of how bright these are compared to the stock lights.

I will get a better picture of them installed in the bumper today. These fit awesome in my Rough Country Hybrid Stubby bumper. In fact they drown out my stock headlights. I need to get them aimed correctly and then I will get a good picture of how well they light up the world in front of you at night.
Looks good, how do they look when you're on the road? Are they spot or floods?

I'm torn between these and the JW speaker fog lights...
Old 04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

That looks very nice , might have to get myself a set, thanks for the pic
Old 04-11-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Freak

Mine are spots. My only complaint about the lights is that the pigtail harness is a little long (this is just my personal opinion). It could be shortened up a little bit since it plugs in where the bulb would normally plug in on the fog light it just leaves some extra wiring to zip tie together and tuck up out of the way. The bracket is easy to work with and slipped right onto the bumper.

Quick Reply: Inspired Engineering Revolver kit with OEM Brackets! Plug and play, 3k or 6k!