Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Inspired Engineering Revolver kit with OEM Brackets! Plug and play, 3k or 6k!

Old 04-12-2014, 07:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lowendrider
Ordered a set of the Revolvers about a week ago and they're really nice..I also used the code but shipping was automatically added.
The free shipping promo ended in June. Sami sent me a PM and explained that to me the other day. My bad, cuz I didn't read through the entire post. I found the code and jumped on it, LOL

Originally Posted by duluthjk
Mine are spots. My only complaint about the lights is that the pigtail harness is a little long (this is just my personal opinion). It could be shortened up a little bit since it plugs in where the bulb would normally plug in on the fog light it just leaves some extra wiring to zip tie together and tuck up out of the way. The bracket is easy to work with and slipped right onto the bumper.
I'm guessing the reason for the long pigtail is for those that have aftermarket bumpers. Typically they sit further away from the factory wiring harness, so I say KUDOS to Inspired Engineering for having the foresight to give a little bit more wire to facilitate an aftermarket bumper!
Old 04-14-2014, 06:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Scott2373
I'm guessing the reason for the long pigtail is for those that have aftermarket bumpers. Typically they sit further away from the factory wiring harness, so I say KUDOS to Inspired Engineering for having the foresight to give a little bit more wire to facilitate an aftermarket bumper!
I understand that. I have an after market bumper that moved the lights outside the frame rails and the wiring is really long. But like I said a zip tie took care of it. I just said for me the wiring was a little long. I love the lights. They are super bright, and the bracket fits perfect on the Rough Country bumper. And it is very easy to aim the lights.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor

I'm thinking we will offer an option to have a shorter wire if that helps. For now anyone who reads this, just ask in the notes section of your order and we will shorten it!
Old 04-26-2014, 03:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
I'm thinking we will offer an option to have a shorter wire if that helps. For now anyone who reads this, just ask in the notes section of your order and we will shorten it!
I'm ready to order some of these lights with the brackets for the bumper and the shorter wire assembly. They come in fog or spot correct? I went on your site and could only find spot so could you pm me with a price on the fog please shipped to Quebec City Canada postal code is G0A 3K0 .
Old 04-28-2014, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got them this morning and mounted them in my Rampage Marathon bumper before work! They are super bright, even during the day, but I forgot to take pics of them on.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	j1.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	549286   Click image for larger version

Name:	j2.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	549287   Click image for larger version

Name:	j3.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	549288   Click image for larger version

Name:	j4.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	549289  
Old 04-28-2014, 05:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NateSamJK13
Just got them this morning and mounted them in my Rampage Marathon bumper before work! They are super bright, even during the day, but I forgot to take pics of them on.
What lights did you end up buying flood or spot?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

when I selected the combo (brackets and lights) it gave a box to select but only showed spot. so that's what I got!
Old 04-28-2014, 06:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NateSamJK13
when I selected the combo (brackets and lights) it gave a box to select but only showed spot. so that's what I got!
Ok, thanks I'll have to call them and ask if a flood is also available
Old 04-29-2014, 09:36 AM
Former Vendor

I found something on my desk this morning which might interest you guys

Old 04-29-2014, 09:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
I found something on my desk this morning which might interest you guys
Do you have flood and spot? I was waiting on a pm for my quote?

Quick Reply: Inspired Engineering Revolver kit with OEM Brackets! Plug and play, 3k or 6k!