Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Introducing Light Worx 7" round LED Headlights

Old 06-29-2015, 11:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dot

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Discount code still on and they are in stock!

Have a great weekend!
Sami, I am really interested in these and think they look great. Can you tell me why they wouldn't be DOT legal?
Old 06-30-2015, 08:23 AM
KMM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dstolp
Sami, I am really interested in these and think they look great. Can you tell me why they wouldn't be DOT legal?
Read on another wrangler forum that they just haven't gotten the stamp of approval yet. Sami - any update on when they will be approved?
Old 06-30-2015, 04:31 PM
KMM
JK Enthusiast

Aw I had 'em in my cart and was ready to pull the trigger until I saw how much it is to ship them. Wish I were local.

BTW - Sami, my brother Drew is a buddy of Kenny's. I've heard great things about ya'll from him, hope to get something by ya'll soon.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by KMM
Aw I had 'em in my cart and was ready to pull the trigger until I saw how much it is to ship them. Wish I were local.

BTW - Sami, my brother Drew is a buddy of Kenny's. I've heard great things about ya'll from him, hope to get something by ya'll soon.
Hey, Shoot me a PM, let me know what price came up. Ill see if it was in error and try to get it fixed.

Originally Posted by Dstolp

They just have not been tested or approved by the DOT. With that said, most lighting mods people do arent, and it is very dependent on your local laws and enforcement. Of the hundreds of people running these, none have told us of an issue with that, and a lot have even passed the state inspection. We have tons of local JKs and TJs running these down in Miami with no issues.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

picked mine up yesterday and talk about overkill on the packing!!!!! (this is a good thing lol)

on Canadian Jeeps, the DRL causes the lights to run on high beam even with the switch in the off position (again this is on Canadian models), this is a minor pain that the AEV Procal can fix by switching the park lights (ambers) to be the DRLs. therefore the LED lights wont be running all the time

either way I am extremely happy with these as they are bright as hell

thanks again for the pre-order offer, might just hafta order up some matching fogs!!!
Old 07-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Badd Andy
picked mine up yesterday and talk about overkill on the packing!!!!! (this is a good thing lol)

on Canadian Jeeps, the DRL causes the lights to run on high beam even with the switch in the off position (again this is on Canadian models), this is a minor pain that the AEV Procal can fix by switching the park lights (ambers) to be the DRLs. therefore the LED lights wont be running all the time

either way I am extremely happy with these as they are bright as hell

thanks again for the pre-order offer, might just hafta order up some matching fogs!!!

You're welcome! I am glad that you are happy with them. Get the fogs, you wont be disappointed. Like the packing, anything worth doing, is worth over doing!

Headlights are still in stock guys!
Old 07-08-2015, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have an install question. Would I need to remove my grill guard, grill, and/or winch to install these lights? I have been thinking about getting new lights, but I really don't want to remove all of these things to do it.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oops meant to post a pic of my Jeep.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2736924266.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	545.5 KB
ID:	617290  
Old 07-08-2015, 12:26 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
I have an install question. Would I need to remove my grill guard, grill, and/or winch to install these lights? I have been thinking about getting new lights, but I really don't want to remove all of these things to do it.
You do have to remove the grille on the jk's to get to the headlights. It's super easy. Went I went to TL I changed mine in under 10 minutes
Old 07-08-2015, 12:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm just not sure if I have enough clearance to remove the grill with the grill guard and winch sitting there.

Quick Reply: Introducing Light Worx 7" round LED Headlights