Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Introducing Light Worx 7" round LED Headlights

Old 03-22-2015, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
It says 2 years on the original post.
you don't expect people to read the op do you? Haha
Old 03-22-2015, 01:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by arasco85
you don't expect people to read the op do you? Haha
lol - Yeah missed that
Old 03-22-2015, 08:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

If their as good as my other lights from you guys Ill buy them!
Old 03-22-2015, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by meep97
What's the price? On my phone it looks like a blank space where the price should be
Sorry, I just edited the post and made the colors set back to standard. They are $299.99 and we are still working on pricing for the anti flicker harness. We are trying to get them as low as $25.00

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
Price is blank and specs are too light to read. Come on man. This already started off as a shiesty shameless plug.
Sorry, the price wasn't blank. We didn't know that the app doesn't transfer over the exact font and colors. I don't understand how that would be a "shiesty shameless plug" when tons of other people were able to read them. We changed it now so it should be easier to read. I'm really sorry about that.
Originally Posted by schmee
What warranty is going to be added for these headlights? Several manufactures with these have lifetime, while others offer a couple of years.
Thanks,
We are offering a 2 year warranty on these.
Originally Posted by tippedover
If their as good as my other lights from you guys Ill buy them!
Thanks! We do not manufature these, but we are extremely happy with the quality and finish on them. They also compliment our lights really well from an aesthetic point of view as well as light color.
Originally Posted by RAMbone
I may be in the market for a headlight upgrade soon, hope to see some first hand reviews of these bubble wrap lights.
Nice name on them! We should be getting some more peoples reviews of them soon enough!

Originally Posted by BuckLisa
Oh wow; Osram LED's a bit more powerful than Crees! These will go great with my Inspired a revolvers!!!!!!
Yep! That they do, a perfect compliment.

Originally Posted by chad s
Sami, do u have your guinea pig yet?
We have a few, PM me and ill see what I could do!
Old 03-23-2015, 12:20 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Sorry, I just edited the post and made the colors set back to standard. They are $299.99 and we are still working on pricing for the anti flicker harness. We are trying to get them as low as $25.00

Sorry, the price wasn't blank. We didn't know that the app doesn't transfer over the exact font and colors. I don't understand how that would be a "shiesty shameless plug" when tons of other people were able to read them. We changed it now so it should be easier to read. I'm really sorry about that.

We are offering a 2 year warranty on these.

Thanks! We do not manufature these, but we are extremely happy with the quality and finish on them. They also compliment our lights really well from an aesthetic point of view as well as light color.

Nice name on them! We should be getting some more peoples reviews of them soon enough!

Yep! That they do, a perfect compliment.

We have a few, PM me and ill see what I could do!
If you need another guinnea Pig, I am willing. I am looking for LEDs now, so why not give these a try for you.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:02 AM
JK Newbie

I have read so many reviews on LED headlights, I've made my eyes bleed and keep going back to JW Speaker. I have your cube fogs & am extremely pleased with them, except for the terrible rusting on the brackets. All that being said, I'm thinking I'm going to bite the bullet on your headlights w/harness when you guys are all set. My only concern at this point would be ice & snow build up as I live in the great white north eh.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'd be looking to try these out for that price! I know you're probably over the amount of testers you need, but I would be glad to help you guys out if needed!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sami, when can i expect to be able to buy them? i want to get new head lights asap
Old 03-25-2015, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joher
I have read so many reviews on LED headlights, I've made my eyes bleed and keep going back to JW Speaker. I have your cube fogs & am extremely pleased with them, except for the terrible rusting on the brackets. All that being said, I'm thinking I'm going to bite the bullet on your headlights w/harness when you guys are all set. My only concern at this point would be ice & snow build up as I live in the great white north eh.
all LED headlights don't put out hardly any heat. Doesn't matter what brand they are. They will all have the same outcome. I live in Maryland and haven't really had any issues with the icing.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Interested in a set once they are available!

Quick Reply: Introducing Light Worx 7" round LED Headlights