Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Introducing - The Stealth Shelf by ORV !! with Introductory JKForum discount!

Old 01-02-2014, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any updates for the 2011+ Unlimited? I need one for my 2014.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Former Vendor

Default ORV Update

Originally Posted by cirviver
Any updates for the 2011+ Unlimited? I need one for my 2014.
We are still a few months out. There are several challenges in place in converting the kit to the newer model, and we aren't able to reuse as many components from the older design, so we are having to start over for almost every piece. Thank you for the inquiry! Our goal is to have them ready for the spring/summer jeeping season!
Old 01-03-2014, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ORV Innovations
Sounds like there is definitely some interest. Now I need to get my hands on a 2007-2010, and 2011-current 2 door to see what is involved for modifying the system to be compatible. I'll look into this and get back to you on the feasibility of this.
Has there been any progress in the design of the shelf for the 07-10 2dr?
Old 01-11-2014, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Subscribed. I have a 2012 unlimited. Hope to have one for summer
Old 01-12-2014, 04:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve,

I would like to thank you here on the Forum because this is where we first started talking about some optional things I wanted for a Stealth Shelf in my Unlimited......

It took alot of work on your end to come up with the things I wanted and you could have just said, Iam sorry we don't do special request. But instead you asked me to give you some time to see what could be done. All this and there was no deposit asked for and no guarantee I would man up and buy it when all was said and done......

So Thank You for all you efforts and work. Now I just have to get some time to install it....

Thanks Again for Everything.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Subscribed and waiting for the 2011+ edition.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any word on the 2011+????
Old 03-28-2014, 02:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think a lot of us are waiting on the 2011+ model, I think this is a great product that both allows you to add a sub and amp out of sight and gain additional storage for smaller items underneath the shelf. Hope they get the new model our soon, can't quite understand why it is taking so long, I can't imagine the 2011's are that much different from the previous years.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by sroswat
Any word on the 2011+????
Thank you for the inquiry!

The 2011+ version is coming along....although never as fast as we hope. The new top panel prototype is complete, and the new brackets are in fabrication/CAD design as I type. We still need to iron out the details on the wiring harness, and then get the kit test fitted, perfected, and then into production. I can throw a date out there, but am always concerned that those dates come and go, and people get upset that we aren't meeting our timelines. I will say that wheeling season is upon us, and we are very aware of that !

We are diligently working through the steps to get this released, and your patience will pay off.

Regards,

ORV

Originally Posted by Anglico1
I think a lot of us are waiting on the 2011+ model, I think this is a great product that both allows you to add a sub and amp out of sight and gain additional storage for smaller items underneath the shelf. Hope they get the new model our soon, can't quite understand why it is taking so long, I can't imagine the 2011's are that much different from the previous years.
I understand your frustration...I always want these things to move faster than they do. There are several changes that are different. The floor-plan in the rear is completely different, and so are the possible configurations to mount the brackets without significant modification to your rear molding panels. In addition, the rear subwoofer delete panel (the passenger-side molding piece that needs to be installed when the subwoofer panel is pulled) looks to change from model-year to model-year. Also, the wiring harness is different. We are attempting to make some improvements to the lateral cross supports and mounting track system during this update as well. As simple as things seem on the surface, they are difficult to do when you have customers who will be very critical of every aspect of the product...and for that reason, it needs to be done right...which unfortunately takes time.

Hang in there....it will be worth it!

Regards,

ORV
Old 07-26-2014, 06:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Any updates???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: Introducing - The Stealth Shelf by ORV !! with Introductory JKForum discount!