Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

New Cooper Discoverer STT Pro

Old 06-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Cooper Discoverer STT Pro

Just wanted to let everybody know that we have started to receive some sizes in the new Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires! These tires are the most rugged off road tire Cooper has ever made! And yet on road usability has also been improved with both a quieter ride and more responsive handling! Cooper has also done many larger metric sizes that offer high load capacities for 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. More sizes are coming in all the time! Find yours here: TreadDepot.com: Cooper Discoverer STT Pro Tires

As always, feel free to give me a call with any questions!!

Andrew
Old 06-05-2015, 04:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Very nice...these may well be in the running for my next tires.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh I really like those.

How close do they measure when mounted to their size?
Old 06-22-2015, 05:39 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
Oh I really like those.

How close do they measure when mounted to their size?
Finally had a set of these go on some wheels here in GA. We did a set of LT305/70R18 mounted on a set of 18x9 wheels. Coopers specs for the tire are 35.08" tall and 12.4" wide. I took some VERY scientific measurements (with a yard stick) and they measured out at 34.9" tall and 12.25 wide, so they aren't far off from Cooper's specs. I'll try and get some specs on the LT315/70R17 and one of the 37" sizes when we have a set mounted on wheels. We have had a few JK customers order these so far, and they are all going to leave reviews on these after they've had them for a month or so. So stay tuned and keep checking our site as we are getting new shipments all the time! Happy (belated) Fathers day to all the dads out there!

Andrew
Old 06-22-2015, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

Some weights on these would help too.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

These look better than the original STT. I ran a
set of the first gen for a few years and got a crazy amount of miles, over 50,000. I think I found what I'm getting after my current rubber wears out.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just found out about these yesterday. Looks like these will be my new tires in the next couple of months.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:22 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine are in transit, will have some pics soon

sent from my work leash
Old 08-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Former Vendor

Finally got a direct comparison on the STT Pro compared to the STT. Had a customer with an F-150 who had 33x12.50R20 STT's on his truck and swapped them for a set of LT305/55R20 STT Pro's. He said road feel was much better and even his wife commented on how much quieter they were. All in all, he's very impressed with them! He's only had them about two weeks now, and said he will update after about a month of having them. So check back on the site for further reviews! Hope y'all have a good weekend.

Oh, and anybody who's going to be at the Pickens County (Ga) Sheriff's Jeep Fest make sure you stop by our booth!

Andrew

Quick Reply: New Cooper Discoverer STT Pro