Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4 - Forum Discount Code Changes

Old 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Northridge4x4 - Forum Discount Code Changes

Heads up, we’re updating our discount codes.

Starting tomorrow, your discount code JKFORUM will change just a bit. Due to MFG agreements, we had to break our discounts into two tiers. Some of our MFGs will allow 10% off, some 5% off, and the rest 0. To help you, our loyal customers, identify the best bang for your buck, we created this page to help you quickly find the right discount for you.

Discount Code Conditions

As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Call, PM, email, text, carrier pidgeon, morse code, telegraph, western union, Skype, Facebook, telepathy, or even phrenology, we’ll do our best to take care of you.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this apply to your Canadian store as well?
Old 12-01-2015, 11:07 AM
JK Newbie

Is the discount code no longer active?

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Heads up, we’re updating our discount codes.

Starting tomorrow, your discount code JKFORUM will change just a bit. Due to MFG agreements, we had to break our discounts into two tiers. Some of our MFGs will allow 10% off, some 5% off, and the rest 0. To help you, our loyal customers, identify the best bang for your buck, we created this page to help you quickly find the right discount for you.

Discount Code Conditions

As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Call, PM, email, text, carrier pidgeon, morse code, telegraph, western union, Skype, Facebook, telepathy, or even phrenology, we’ll do our best to take care of you.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Is the discount code no longer active?

yes it is we are working to get the site back to normal after black Friday and the discount codes will be active after that is done. I am hoping before the end of the day.

You can always call if you need help.

David
Old 12-01-2015, 10:02 PM
JK Newbie

Default I missed the black friday's deal

Unfortunately I had missed the deals of black friday as I sent couple of emails to Sean but he never reverted back!

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 - Forum Discount Code Changes