Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Poison Spyder Crusher Flares in Steel or Aluminum

Old 08-08-2014, 10:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DTS
Wihout going back to see exactly what this was in reference to, I can tell you that we will be offering the wide version of the Crusher Flares in aluminum, and they will most likely launch simultaneously with the steel ones. Look for an announcement in the coming weeks about those.
Damn....I just received my crushers, excellent job btw, I wish I would have seen this thread for some wider rear fenders.

On another note....I wish PSC would build a expedition set up brawler rear bumper with all the mounts (jerry's, racks, and such). I would love to have a Rockbrawler up front with a RockBrawler II Expedition setup in the rear.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:40 PM
JK Newbie

What's the best deal for a narrow set in steel? No shipping necessary.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:43 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by Ivan Dan
What's the best deal for a narrow set in steel? No shipping necessary.
$495
Old 09-03-2014, 07:38 AM
JK Freak

For a set?!
Old 09-03-2014, 08:15 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by JAM85
For a set?!
JK Front Crusher Flares - Narrow (Steel) | Front Fender Armor | Poison Spyder Customs

$495 is for the FRONT narrow Crusher Flares in steel. It does not include rear flares. The standard width rear flares are normally used with the narrow fronts, and they are also $495.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DTS
Wihout going back to see exactly what this was in reference to, I can tell you that we will be offering the wide version of the Crusher Flares in aluminum, and they will most likely launch simultaneously with the steel ones. Look for an announcement in the coming weeks about those.

Status on the wide?
Old 09-27-2014, 09:27 PM
JK Newbie

I'm pleased to say I've recieved my new PSC aluminum flares as promised, since then I've had them powder coated. Customer service at PS is second to none as they went above and beyond for me. The end result looks fabulous!😀😀😀

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1038994430.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	577554
Old 09-29-2014, 11:10 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by Striperri
Status on the wide?
I still don't have anything concrete to report on the wide. We are currently making some changes to the entire Crusher Flare line. The introduction of the wides was put on hold until they could be introduced along with these changes to the rest of the product line. That is currently under way but I can't give you an ETA.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:19 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by cmacclel
So did the wide version never happen?
They did happen, or more accurately, are happening. We've had them finished up for months now, just waiting for a slot in the production schedule. The problem has been that we've been way behind on production (demand has been outstripping our ability to make them fast enough) for the existing Crusher Flare variations for the past few months. Its hard to add a new variant to the production schedule when we're several weeks back-ordered on the existing ones. These are very labor-intensive and we have a large portion of our shop dedicated specifically to Crusher Flare production, and we've been trying to expand it so we can alleviate those back-orders and start adding the new versions into the schedule. That's why I've been very vague on a release date for them. But as soon as I have some concrete info I'll post up about them. Here's a teaser pic.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Crusher Flares in Steel or Aluminum