Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Power Tank at EJS!

Old 03-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Tank at EJS!

Power Tank is excited to be heading to Easter Jeep Safari!

We'll be sponsoring a run out at Area BFE on Monday and we'll be at the Vendor Expo on Thursday and Friday.

Stop by and say hello. And while you're at the booth, you can check out our new JKU Power Tank Bracket!

Last edited by PowerTank; 03-25-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do you sell new stickers for the tank? The one i have has seen better days.. Either way ill stop by the booth! Great products!
Old 03-25-2015, 09:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will stop by... and maybe purchase a setup for the right price
Old 03-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by FlexyJK
Do you sell new stickers for the tank? The one i have has seen better days.. Either way ill stop by the booth! Great products!
Power Tank will be at Area BFE at the vendor show on Monday.

Last edited by Full-Traction Suspension; 03-25-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:37 AM
Former Member

No message.

Last edited by Full-Traction Suspension; 03-25-2015 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by FlexyJK
Yes. No charge. Ask for Chris.

Originally Posted by JK-FREAK
I will stop by... and maybe purchase a setup for the right price
Cool! See ya there!
Old 04-03-2015, 06:26 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

These guys are awesome to deal with - the best customer service I have ever experienced!
I knew they were going to be at BFE on Monday, so I headed out there in the late afternoon - not sure if I'd catch them or not. It was after 5 and they were cleaning up to leave but they helped me anyway. They spent time answering all my questions and pulled product out of the trailer to show me. I know I delayed them at least 30 minutes from going home for the night. And then since I didn't have cash with me, Steve gave me his number and agreed to meet me in town later that evening. It was after 8 before we got together to finalize the deal, and I intruded on their dinner. But never a complaint out of any of the guys. They were all extremely friendly & helpful and even went as far as checking out my JK and asking questions.

I just can't say enough about these guys. I think I made a couple new friends (or they acquired a wierd stalker guy) depending on how you look at it. And then there is the quality and function of the Powertank system - I will post a review on it later. But I love it!

Thank you for everything guys!

Rod
Old 04-06-2015, 05:06 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RC3
These guys are awesome to deal with - the best customer service I have ever experienced!
I knew they were going to be at BFE on Monday, so I headed out there in the late afternoon - not sure if I'd catch them or not. It was after 5 and they were cleaning up to leave but they helped me anyway. They spent time answering all my questions and pulled product out of the trailer to show me. I know I delayed them at least 30 minutes from going home for the night. And then since I didn't have cash with me, Steve gave me his number and agreed to meet me in town later that evening. It was after 8 before we got together to finalize the deal, and I intruded on their dinner. But never a complaint out of any of the guys. They were all extremely friendly & helpful and even went as far as checking out my JK and asking questions.

I just can't say enough about these guys. I think I made a couple new friends (or they acquired a wierd stalker guy) depending on how you look at it. And then there is the quality and function of the Powertank system - I will post a review on it later. But I love it!

Thank you for everything guys!

Rod
Thanks for the kind words Rod. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you're pleased with your Power Tank!! Oh yeah, nice Jeep!!

Quick Reply: Power Tank at EJS!