Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Quick Introduction

Old 07-23-2015, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wanted to say Thank you Tim & Northridge4x4!

The LOD Rock Sliders were EXACTLY what I was looking for. We received them promptly. The wife is very happy with them and with the quality of them I worry a little less (My wife can get nuts out on the trail sometimes ). I had time to tap & drill the frame before we dropped off the jeep to have the repairs done. We should be hitting the trails again in just over a week!
Old 07-24-2015, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So happy to have just gotten the email letting us know you guys carry Metal Cloak! I had a great experience ordering my lift kit through Tim and am dying for a set of overland fenders!

Definitely going with you guys for this transaction!!
Old 07-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

So happy to have just gotten the email letting us know you guys carry Metal Cloak! I had a great experience ordering my lift kit through Tim and am dying for a set of overland fenders!

Definitely going with you guys for this transaction!!
Thanks for the kind words! If metal Cloak is on the site then it should be in stock and ready to ship. we do update it every morning so jump on it if you see it
Old 08-11-2015, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default forum discount

Hi, I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Any active discount codes I can apply to my order? Thx
Old 08-11-2015, 09:52 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bilash31
Hi, I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Any active discount codes I can apply to my order? Thx
Sent you a PM!

-Tim

Quick Reply: Quick Introduction