Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rancho Suspension

Old 04-14-2007, 03:52 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Arrow Rancho Suspension

Hey everybody, please say hello and give a very warm welcome to our newest sponsor, Rancho Suspension!!
Old 04-14-2007, 08:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome aboard rancho.

Can you tell us when your long arm kit will be available for the Rubicon models? On your site is says for the D44 rear axles only.

Are you still looking for development vehicles? I'll be in LA next weekend and wouldn't mind dropping off the Jeep for a few weeks. I have a Rubicon unlimited BTW.

Nader
Old 04-15-2007, 07:31 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Obviously there are a few of you who have been around long enough to know there have been some issues involving post regarding Rancho products and the solicitation of them in the past. And, just so that you all know, prior to allowing Rancho to sign up as a sponsor, I had a long discussion about it with them and have been assured that they as a company had nothing to do with the actions of the users in question, the content of their posts and that they have since asked these users to not post here anymore. In fact, I have been told that it is a company policy of theirs to not allow the open participation on forums at all - period. Need I say, I have chosen to take their word in good faith and make the whole issues water under the bridge.

So again, I ask that you please say hello and give Rancho a warm welcome.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:53 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife
In fact, I have been told that it is a company policy of theirs to not allow the open participation on forums at all - period.
so dose that mean that they can't/wont post on here even though now they are allowed to ?? I know allot of people probably have questions about there long arm and would like to get info from them directly. but I understand policy is policy.

and Welcome aboard Rancho !!!
Old 04-15-2007, 08:16 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
so dose that mean that they can't/wont post on here even though now they are allowed to ?? I know allot of people probably have questions about there long arm and would like to get info from them directly. but I understand policy is policy.

and Welcome aboard Rancho !!!
Yeah, that's what I've been told. Apparently they can't post even if they are allowed to but I am working with them to see if there's a way we can work around it from time to time. Maybe we can do a Q&A thread that sticks to the facts. I'll have to get back to you on this.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard Rancho!!! Love to see what you've got. I have a stock Sahara and I am still in search for a lift.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Yeah, that's what I've been told. Apparently they can't post even if they are allowed to but I am working with them to see if there's a way we can work around it from time to time. Maybe we can do a Q&A thread that sticks to the facts. I'll have to get back to you on this.
I can understand why they have that policy in place. Although it would be nice if they did a detailed press release or something that might answer some of the common questions people will have about their new offerings.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome Rancho, If we could get more info on some of there lifts it might help some of us with the questions we have pertaining to there equipment
Old 04-15-2007, 10:37 AM
JK Junkie

Welcome to the best JK forum around.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Maybe Rancho will be watching this thread and can PM or email us with specific questions.

So here's a question for you. Will an aftermarket diff cover in the rear, ie one with a thicker flange, still work with the mount for the triangular upper link since it attaches to the top of the pumpkin?

Also do you have to cut off the mounts for the lower links front and rear?

Last edited by nader; 04-15-2007 at 01:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Rancho Suspension