Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rancho Suspension

Old 04-18-2007, 09:46 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by nader
Ah ok. I thought it was like a live chat session. Thanks for setting this up. I got a resposne form Rancho about a recent inquiry i made on their long arm suspension:

"As for our long arm kit, it will be available and on the shelf this month.
We have some information and performance photos on our site so be sure to check them out. Mel at Offroad Evolution is somewhat familiar with our long arm kit and should be able to give you some feedback regarding the kit. He should also have one for you to take a look at. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions."

Not sure if that means that Mel has one of their kits installed or not?
Well, while they are on, it'll kind of be like a chat

As far as Mel goes, they installed a Rancho kit and has another that will be getting installed soon.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New info. I just got an email from Quadratec on pricing.

Quadratec part #16031 315
RANCHO LONG ARM KIT BOX JK 2/4DR
$2399.99

Quadratec part #16031 311
RANCHO RUBICON EDITION FRONT LINKS JK
$54.99

Quadratec part #RS99007
Rancho RS9000 Series Shock
$89.99

Quadratec part #16024 1000
RANCHO RS9000XL PRO SHOCK FR JK LONG AR
$189.99

Quadratec part #16024 1001
RANCHO RS9000XL PRO SHOCK RR JK LONG AR
#189.99
Old 05-25-2007, 06:05 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Welcome aboard Rancho!!! Love to see what you've got. I have a stock Sahara and I am still in search for a lift.
Me too, I have a stock X and am still looking for my lift..
Old 05-25-2007, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Welcome aboard Rancho
Old 08-16-2007, 04:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone install the Rancho Long Arm kit yet? I read the recent JP article on JK lifts and there were quite a few lift kits missing from the test. Its really hard to tell from Rancho's pictures what you are actually getting in the kit and how its constructed vis a vis the Radius Arm joint type/quality. I could do with some high resolution pictures and detailed descriptions Rancho instead of the low res Flash stuff. Also wondering if this kit is made in China? I'm on a strictly no Chinese garbage diet and will only buy parts made here in America for my JK.

Going back to the JP article, I like how they broke down how each lift performed in each category of driving like rock crawling etc. I'm looking for a kit that will handle great on high speed dirt roads with large whoops, washout ruts and chuckholes plus steep hills full of washboards. I could care less about how it performs at low speed rock crawling. Any thoughts on waiting for a coilover lift?
Old 08-17-2007, 03:31 AM
JK Freak

There is a bunch of hi res pic's on this site.. Type "Rancho Long Arm" in the search.. Or google it.. I have been hearing good reports on the long arm.. and I too drive the way you do and am also considering one.. Chris at Offroad is priceing out a package for me.. The vendors say the components come in Black.. But all the pictures of them are RED.. THAT IS WHAT I WANT....!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 05:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"There is a bunch of hi res pic's on this site.. Type "Rancho Long Arm" in the search.. "

Already did that, thats how I found this thread... If there are a "bunch" post a link please...
Old 08-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Zylfrax791
Anyone install the Rancho Long Arm kit yet? I read the recent JP article on JK lifts and there were quite a few lift kits missing from the test. Its really hard to tell from Rancho's pictures what you are actually getting in the kit and how its constructed vis a vis the Radius Arm joint type/quality. I could do with some high resolution pictures and detailed descriptions Rancho instead of the low res Flash stuff. Also wondering if this kit is made in China? I'm on a strictly no Chinese garbage diet and will only buy parts made here in America for my JK.

Going back to the JP article, I like how they broke down how each lift performed in each category of driving like rock crawling etc. I'm looking for a kit that will handle great on high speed dirt roads with large whoops, washout ruts and chuckholes plus steep hills full of washboards. I could care less about how it performs at low speed rock crawling. Any thoughts on waiting for a coilover lift?
Zylfrax791,
Unfortunately, we were unable to participate in the suspension shootout due to their guidelines. For the test, they wanted only short arm kits that are bolt-on (or close to it) but clearly told us no long arm kits. We hope someone does a shootout with long arm kits in the future and we will participate.
Our kit is manufactured here at our facility in Long Beach. We do not have any manufacturing overseas or outsourced. We thrive on high quality and do not compromise for suspension.
If you would like more info, feel free to PM us and we will try to get to them as soon as possible.

Last edited by Rancho; 08-17-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by captsam54
There is a bunch of hi res pic's on this site.. Type "Rancho Long Arm" in the search.. Or google it.. I have been hearing good reports on the long arm.. and I too drive the way you do and am also considering one.. Chris at Offroad is priceing out a package for me.. The vendors say the components come in Black.. But all the pictures of them are RED.. THAT IS WHAT I WANT....!!!
Captsam,
We have recently released our kit in red as well. Please have your retailer order RS6509 for red and RS6509B for black. Our sport kit is also available in red, RS6507.
PM us if you need any assistance or any questions.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Zylfrax791
"There is a bunch of hi res pic's on this site.. Type "Rancho Long Arm" in the search.. "

Already did that, thats how I found this thread... If there are a "bunch" post a link please...
Here, try this link.... Great pictures on that thread..

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ht=rancho+long

and here..... SEMA pic's...

http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...g2_itemId=7517

Last edited by captsam54; 08-17-2007 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Rancho Suspension