Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rock Krawler New 1.5" Systems Coming Soon!!!!!!!

Old 12-03-2013, 07:09 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Rock Krawler New 1.5" Systems Coming Soon!!!!!!!

Rock Krawler Suspension is proud to release our new JK 1.5" Systems. These systems are designed to provide the absolute best in on highway ride quality, handling and off-road ability in one small (low lift height) package!

The 1.5" Expedition System is perfect for those of you with Rubi models or those of you who are simply looking to take the family exploring in the great outdoors who do not need the quick disconnect feature, but demand the best on the road!

The 1.5" Max. Travel System is perfect for those of you looking to have a great highway ride out of your new JK, but want to get after it on the weekends at your favorite off-road park.

The 1.5" X Factor System is perfect for those of you wanting to do extremely Low COG builds and utilize flat fenders to upsize your tires as much as possible. These are excellent on the highway and provide the maximum amount of off-road ability out of any low lift system.

Typical tire fitment is as follows;

2 Doors

- 33" and 35" tall tires with OEM fenders
- 35" and 37" tall tires with aftermarket flat fenders

4 Doors

- 33" tall tires with OEM Fenders
- 35" tall tires with aftermarket flat fenders or 37's with a really really low COG build

For further information, please give us a shout, check out our website or talk an authorized dealer or wholesaler.

All systems feature 1.5" Triple Rate Coils for the best ride and most travel possible. Our 1.5" systems feature the same travel as most 4" systems. They all feature high clearance adjustable control arms for proper caster/pinion angle adjustment and improved ground clearance for off-road use. Proper shock and bump stop selection for your build is important to maximizing ride and off-road performance.

Please note: The 1.5" X Factor System moves the rear axle back 1" to be perfectly centered in the wheel well under typical aftermarket flat fenders and requires new weld on offset spring perches supplied in the system!

RK

2 Door Example with Flat Fenders and 35's.

4 Door Example with Pmetric 34's with OEM Fenders.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This is intriguing! I will be looking for a lift in the next year or so, and since I will be focusing on overlanding with some occasional trail use, will be carrying some weight, will only want to go up to 33" tires and don't want too much lift, this may be a good option. As is gets closer to purchase time, I'll give y'all a shout and discuss shock and bumpstop options.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by goofiefoot
This is intriguing! I will be looking for a lift in the next year or so, and since I will be focusing on overlanding with some occasional trail use, will be carrying some weight, will only want to go up to 33" tires and don't want too much lift, this may be a good option. As is gets closer to purchase time, I'll give y'all a shout and discuss shock and bumpstop options.
Feel free to ask us any questions you have about the new kits when the time comes!

RK
Old 12-05-2013, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are yall gonna sell the coil springs by themselves or just the kits listed above.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is pretty damn cool. I like the idea of setting the axle back an inch. I'll definitely keep this one in mind.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shayes
Are yall gonna sell the coil springs by themselves or just the kits listed above.
Ditto on this. I would be all over a set of springs. Very nice kit though. I think you hit a great market segment. Good luck.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by HardRooster
This is pretty damn cool. I like the idea of setting the axle back an inch. I'll definitely keep this one in mind.
Yes its a great option for repositioning the rear axle and getting a little more clearance between the pinch weld and the tires. Keep in mind that all of our X-factor kits no mater what lift height incorporate this feature.

RK
Old 12-06-2013, 07:20 AM
Former Vendor

To everyone that is asking about just purchasing coils separately, Yes you will be able to! Once the kits are released you will see the 1.5" coil part numbers added to our website under the components sections.

RK
Old 12-06-2013, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
To everyone that is asking about just purchasing coils separately, Yes you will be able to! Once the kits are released you will see the 1.5" coil part numbers added to our website under the components sections. RK

Thanks for the reply.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like some great kits. Basically where I was headed. Glad to hear the springs will be available. Wish these were out a year ago.

Quick Reply: Rock Krawler New 1.5" Systems Coming Soon!!!!!!!