Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

SeatGlovers - They remember what service is

Old 09-21-2007, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SeatGlovers - They remember what service is

I just wanted to post a quick comment about a recent experience with SeatGlovers. I ordered my covers and they arrived within the time advertised. I had asked for a set without the airbag openings, but got a set with the airbag openings. I decided to install them and see what I thought of the product and if the airbag opening was going to bother me.

I loved to covers but I had 2 problems 1) the airbag thingy bothered me and 2) I didn't like the color I chose (I repeat that - I chose the color).

I contacted Marc at SeatGlovers and asked him if I could swap out the entire set so I could get another color on top of getting a set without the AB opening. He not only said yes, but he is providing a return shipping label for the original set.

Just a happy story for a Friday. It is too often that we deal with people that forget what service is.

Thanks Marc - Keep up the GOOD work
Old 09-21-2007, 10:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cant beat good customer service!

Quick Reply: SeatGlovers - They remember what service is