Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

SFZ Very Preliminary Images of the Half Door Uppers

Old 08-21-2014, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default that sucks

Has anyone heard from SFZ this summer on the uppers???? I like the doors but w/o the uppers it i a hassle as this is my DD. Anyone have any ideas on retrofittng an existing upper to these?
Old 08-22-2014, 09:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont own SFZ doors, but I've followed this thread since its beginning, I'm pretty sure its safe to say none of you are ever getting a production upper from them...it aint guna happen, doesnt make sense that they would take this long to do something seemingly so easy, and have completely stopped responding to everyone
Old 08-22-2014, 03:15 PM
JK Newbie

I admit, I agree completly, 3 calls today straight to voice mail/machine. If I just wanted the lowers I would have no problem with the price I paid, they are great doors......I now am faced with either trying to retrofit uppers or just selling and starting over.......Either the uppers did not come out with enough stability to be used or they just ran out of money. I would just appreciate an honest answer so I can move on, look the economy sucks and if they just can't complete the project let us know.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:54 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by clifish
I admit, I agree completly, 3 calls today straight to voice mail/machine. If I just wanted the lowers I would have no problem with the price I paid, they are great doors......I now am faced with either trying to retrofit uppers or just selling and starting over.......Either the uppers did not come out with enough stability to be used or they just ran out of money. I would just appreciate an honest answer so I can move on, look the economy sucks and if they just can't complete the project let us know.
That's weird I email Bill twice today and got replies, maybe he gets a lot of emails and can't get to everyone.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BubbaJK2012
That's weird I email Bill twice today and got replies, maybe he gets a lot of emails and can't get to everyone.
Did he answer your questions or just ignore them? Guessing he lost his plans
Old 08-23-2014, 03:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All, Please be aware that Strike Force Zebra is no longer a forum sponsor. For that reason they will no longer be responding to posts on jk-forum. If you need to contact him you will need to look them up on the internet at their website.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you happen to inquire about the uppers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while wrenching on my Jeep.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:07 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by OH9JK
Did you happen to inquire about the uppers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while wrenching on my Jeep.
No I didn't ask about the uppers was working with insurance issue and getting a receipt of Bill of sale to get to my insurance adjuster
Old 08-29-2014, 07:36 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

No I didn't ask about the uppers was working with insurance issue and getting a receipt of Bill of sale to get to my insurance adjuster
I think you should email him back and ask about the uppers.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

I have several emails into him directly and still no answers, phones go right to voice mail. Probably time to sell and go with something else. Too bad as I like these doors.

Quick Reply: SFZ Very Preliminary Images of the Half Door Uppers