Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Smittybilt SRC Cage Bolt on Cage Kits, 97-06 TJ Wrangler, 07-13 JK Wrangler

Old 03-07-2014, 07:53 AM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

OK thanks! I was just checking because I can't seem to find any pics or reviews of this cage anywhere... and rememmbered you said you were putting one in and were selling them too.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would also like to see how it works on top of the dash if it clears the speakers
Old 03-07-2014, 08:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrt
7-27-13: Also the photo for the 2-door JK kit is a 4-door.
Originally Posted by Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
7-28-13:Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I will get that corrected.
Also interested in this, but I have a 2 dr JK and I can't find a photo of one on yet. The only photos of 2drs, are TJ's.

This kit, looks to be mounted/built similar to the Rock Hard Cage. Anyway, photos of this cage on a 2dr JK would be appreciated. In addition, your website still shows a 4dr cage on the 2dr ordering page.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump can we see what the 2 door one looks like
Old 03-20-2014, 05:33 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Benm1020
Bump can we see what the 2 door one looks like
2 door is still out of stock and not in full production. That is why there is not a picture yet.

Jarod
Old 04-10-2014, 04:38 AM
Former Vendor

Default Smittybilt SRC Cage Kit

Contact Baseline 4x4 Outfitters at 866-554-5946 for all your aftermarket parts and accessories.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:07 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts
Default hello?

Baseline.... if someone orders the src cage do they acctually get it for the 4 door yet? I have looked for two years... I have never seen a write up or photo on this kit. I've searched the web, the forums, nothing. No one has ever posted a pic of a SRc cage on a 4 door JK! The catalog pics are of a TJ... except in the one or two distant pics. Smitty offers no better pics on their site....

It's kind of like bigfoot....

I want to see the clamps up close, I want to see the welds up close, I want to see the way the front mounts to the dash... I just can't seem to get any pics of this thing.... LOL!

If I keep waiting I'll have enough money saved for the more expesive kits!

I'm not blaming you... I was just hoping that you were goign to install this kit and take pics so we could see if it really exisits?
Old 10-21-2014, 04:34 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sunnysideup
Baseline.... if someone orders the src cage do they acctually get it for the 4 door yet? I have looked for two years... I have never seen a write up or photo on this kit. I've searched the web, the forums, nothing. No one has ever posted a pic of a SRc cage on a 4 door JK! The catalog pics are of a TJ... except in the one or two distant pics. Smitty offers no better pics on their site....

It's kind of like bigfoot....

I want to see the clamps up close, I want to see the welds up close, I want to see the way the front mounts to the dash... I just can't seem to get any pics of this thing.... LOL!

If I keep waiting I'll have enough money saved for the more expesive kits!

I'm not blaming you... I was just hoping that you were goign to install this kit and take pics so we could see if it really exisits?
It is made by one of the other USA made brands I can tell you that. If you look at the clamps you can probably guess the brand. I planned to have one installed by now but I have been so busy building other Jeeps that my Jeep has not had any shop time.

Quick Reply: Smittybilt SRC Cage Bolt on Cage Kits, 97-06 TJ Wrangler, 07-13 JK Wrangler