Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Sponsor Discounts

Old 05-08-2007, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redrock4x4
Unfortunately they're starting to enforce that now too, we've had to pull free shipping on a major product line and I'm sure you'll see others do the same shortly.

It will be interesting to see how strict things get in the next few years...
That is really unfortunate because now alot of people will go to the wal-mart that you speak of and not get the knowledge and service that the smaller guys have such as Northridge and Redrock
Old 05-08-2007, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well thanks for your quick response and honesty anyways
Old 05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
JK Junkie

I appreciate that but keep in mind we are the only sponsor advertising Superwinch, so I figured you were trying to single us out. That's why I thought you were the other member.

I understand where you're coming from and appreciate you explaining.
Well, I didn't research Superwinch since the thread in question and honestly had no idea that you guys were the only sponsoring advertisers for Superwinch on here or I would have been a little more subtile, for that, I apologize. I was in no way trying to call you guys out.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's interesting is the "Wal-Mart" in question contacted a # of prominent internet 4x4 businesses in the industry, including ours, and offered us the ability to open a "store" on their website if were were willing to offer them something like 15% of total sales.

I don't think anyone took them up on the offer, so it appears they decided to move into the industry, at insanely low margins. They're certainly operating just like Wal-Mart...

WOW!!!! I will use initials here, are you talking about TAW as this would sound like one of their strategies, since they have already bought 4WD and their website navigation is the same ?????
Old 05-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

costco :toung:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:18 PM
JK Junkie

Disclaimer: This isn't a guessing game and there is no prize if you answer correctly.

Free prizes instead of forum member discounts! Fantastic!

Just Kidding
Old 06-23-2007, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

I appreciate all the work the sponsors do keeping prices low. I work hard for my wages and shop equally hard when I am going to spend those wages. I choose an item and then hit all the websites I can find that offer that item. I narrow it down to a few and then make my move. More often than not, free shipping will tip the balance. Thanks to Red Rock 4x4 for all they do for us and keep up the good work!
Old 07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

hello, What it comes down to for is I will pay extra for the customer service and love it. I hate going to home (land of the mindless) depot looking for something. 1st when I ask a question I feel like I'm asking my 6yr old. 2nd I feel like i know more about the product than he/she does. 3rd if I have any problems I better figure it out on my own because the returns and customer service desk are a waste of time!! This is true for most big chain stores. Not all but most. They get so big they lose touch with the little guy. I like this forum and the way you can get a quick response for the venders. I understand everybody wants the cheapest price and sometimes think their getting screwed but if compare the venders on this forum to everybody else. You will relize you are not. From questions about what the product does? i need help with install? I'm having problems using...? Tell me about warranty? and so on. How many big chain store will do that? In the end venders have to make money and I only want to do right the firist time............holy shit, hallelujah amen

I'M DONE VENTING AND WILL STEP OFF MY SOAPBOX
Old 07-05-2007, 04:12 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-11-2007, 05:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

First of all I have no affiliation with any vendors at all. Whether on here or any where else. These companies and there employees depend on the profit on there products in order to pay there bills and feed there family. I will admit that there can be better prices on other companies then from the sponsors. The sponsors on here can not go and look and every single website that sells the same products that they do. There are way to many websites. I bought the K&N intake 77 series that just came out. One vendor on here is selling it for $321.99, I found another website ( not a sponsor) and I contacted the sponsor ( I want to support the sponsors because I love this website) that sells it and they price matched it. Thats why most sponsors on here do price matching, so if you find it cheaper they will match it. instead of people complaining about prices go and search for the product you want and if you find it cheaper let them know. Another example is that I am looking at buying the borla cat-back exhaust and Quadratec is on average over $150 cheaper then any where else I have seen. This is my .02 cents.

Quick Reply: Sponsor Discounts