Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

VENDOR: FullTraction 3: Ultimate lift and AEV bumper/skid plate wanted.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VENDOR: FullTraction 3: Ultimate lift and AEV bumper/skid plate wanted.

Im looking to purchase within the next 3 weeks a FT Ultimate 3" lift with M-Force shocks and an AEV bumper and skidplate for my 2007 2 door Rubicon. Both of these are pretty expensive, so if any vendor has a deal on these please PM me.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedRockN
Im looking to purchase within the next 3 weeks a FT Ultimate 3" lift with M-Force shocks and an AEV bumper and skidplate for my 2007 2 door Rubicon. Both of these are pretty expensive, so if any vendor has a deal on these please PM me.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
Deals or (great customer service,) PRICELESS
Old 07-23-2007, 07:23 PM
JK Freak

I would call Quadratec and ask on the phone. When i was shopping everyone one else was out of stock. I waited on backorder from 4WD for over a month. Then i called Quadratec and had it within days.

NOT SAYING OUR OTHER VENDORS AREN'T GREAT!!

Quick Reply: VENDOR: FullTraction 3: Ultimate lift and AEV bumper/skid plate wanted.