Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

LED Headlights with Anti-Flicker Harness $395 Delivered!!!!

Old 02-21-2014, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb LED Headlights with Anti-Flicker Harness $395 Delivered!!!!

We've spent the last few weeks working to bring this deal to you. These are top quality AMERICAN MADE LED headlights from Peterson. The light output from these lights is phenomenal. We have installed some on a TJ and they impressed us. We're going to be doing a write-up on installing them in a JK next week, when time allows.

For those of you interested, we have these lights ready to ship now.

JKs will need the anti-flicker harness. Older vehicles (TJ, CJ, etc) will not.

If you have any questions about this product, please post up here and we will be more than happy to help.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have a couple of questions:

Do you have before / after pics of the light output on the TJ? Or the JK when it has been converted?
Can you take the pictures on a road / field? Pictures of a washed out garage door or wall just don't cut it. Headlights are for driving, not illuminating a wall...

Is the light output the standard "color" (incandescent yellowish), white, or the hellish "blue / white"?

If I were to order the anti flicker harness with the lights would that be $440 delivered? or is there S/H on the harness as well?

Thanks for the info!
Schlep
Old 02-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Schleprock
Have a couple of questions:

Do you have before / after pics of the light output on the TJ? Or the JK when it has been converted?
Can you take the pictures on a road / field? Pictures of a washed out garage door or wall just don't cut it. Headlights are for driving, not illuminating a wall...

Is the light output the standard "color" (incandescent yellowish), white, or the hellish "blue / white"?

If I were to order the anti flicker harness with the lights would that be $440 delivered? or is there S/H on the harness as well?

Thanks for the info!
Schlep

Thanks for the questions.

I don't have any before/after pictures at this time. We are doing an install on a JK Tuesday. We plan on taking before/after photos and shooting an install video at that time. I will try to update this thread in addition to our product page at that time.

The color is whiter than the stock halogen bulbs. It will be more similar to LED fog light color (like a Rigid or other similar LED foglight). In fact, if you have LED fogs, these lights complement them well. On the TJ we did, we also installed Rigid fogs and the power and color from them was well balanced with the new headlights.

You are off a little on the pricing. The total for a JK is actually $394.90 delivered for two lights and two harnesses. ($349.95 for the lights and $44.95 for the harnesses). We only have the lights and harnesses listed in pairs on our site, but we can sell them individually if anybody is interested. We offer free shipping on both the lights and harnesses.

Please feel free to ask more questions, I'm happy to help in any way possible.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor

I finally got a chance to get the photos taken and put together. Check it out and let me know if there are any more questions.

The video should be up soon.....slow DSL
Old 02-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63SARFWG0JU
Old 03-02-2014, 01:04 PM
JK Newbie

I really appreciate the quick responses! I figured several weeks to get a reply let alone pictures.... great job.

I have to admit I really like the pictures taken in a parking lot. I like being able to judge distance in the photos where most comparison shots don't really show distance. The parking lot lines give a great perspective.
I will be talking to the "boss" so I can order these ASAP. Nothing like my safety to sell the "boss" on buying an upgrade. Hope to put my order in within a week or two.

Thanks again for the quick answers!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor

We just got another shipment of these in. Place your order today and we'll get them shipped out immediately.

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

This is a great price. Im really tempted to grab these up. CMON TAX RETURN!!!!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jaffadawg
This is a great price. Im really tempted to grab these up. CMON TAX RETURN!!!!
Agreed!

We have only have one pair left from last week's shipment....more are on order and should be here around the middle to end of this week.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor

Just got a huge stock order of these babies... Orders are shipping out!

Quick Reply: LED Headlights with Anti-Flicker Harness $395 Delivered!!!!