Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ND JK's

Old 11-06-2011, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scamp_71
We'll have to meet up sometime when I'm heading West to the Bis/Man area. I know there are others on here as well. Would be fun to get a NoDak group together sometime.
that would be awsome! are you gonna make it to the blackhills meet next year hopefully? It was so much fun i wish you could have made it, i think being from flat land made it that much more special to me.. it was a blast!
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by greenenvey
that would be awsome! are you gonna make it to the blackhills meet next year hopefully? It was so much fun i wish you could have made it, i think being from flat land made it that much more special to me.. it was a blast!
I have every intention of making it this coming summer if it's works out to be an annual event. I met up with Dracattack and another Jeeper from Canada for supper in Fargo on their way down for it and I wanted to go in the worst way, but just couldn't swing it with work. I hear ya on getting out of the uber flatness of the plains and actually seeing some topography! Definitely looked like a good time judging by the pics everyone posted.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:01 PM
JK Freak

Let's bump it up! I've seen a number of JK's around Fargo. I've even popped a few of the "JK-Forum biz cards" I printed out from the template on here to spread the word under windshield wipers when I've been out and about and parked next to others. I know North Dakota isn't the most densely populated place on the planet so LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE OUT THERE......
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 AM
JK Freak

Default Fargo / Moorhead Meet n Greet

Not much chatter on this thread so I thought I'd see if I could drum up any interest... If there are any Fargo/Moorhead and surrounding area JKs out there (I see them all over town) I thought it would be fun to try and put together a monthly meet n greet event this summer. Open to input on a location (I was thinking someplace with a nice patio area and good beer selection would be ideal along the lines of JL Beers in West Fargo, Old Chicago, or any other spot others might have in mind. So, if you're out there let me know!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Boston but have family in Fargo, Lisbon, and Verona. I'll be out there with my rig late June/ early July. I'll make some runs with you and get some beers
Old 04-02-2013, 10:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Huckleberryjeep
I'm in Boston but have family in Fargo, Lisbon, and Verona. I'll be out there with my rig late June/ early July. I'll make some runs with you and get some beers
sounds like a plan. looking forward to it!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scamp_71
Not much chatter on this thread so I thought I'd see if I could drum up any interest... If there are any Fargo/Moorhead and surrounding area JKs out there (I see them all over town) I thought it would be fun to try and put together a monthly meet n greet event this summer. Open to input on a location (I was thinking someplace with a nice patio area and good beer selection would be ideal along the lines of JL Beers in West Fargo, Old Chicago, or any other spot others might have in mind. So, if you're out there let me know!
Ok...so myself, johny_boy32 and a couple of his buddies are going to meet Wed. 5/15 about 7:00 p.m. at Old Chicago for an informal little meet n greet. We'll have a beer or two and talk Jeep for a bit. Anyone is welcome to join in the fun. We'll use this thread as the default communication link. Hope to see as many Jeeps there as possible
Old 05-06-2013, 06:40 AM
JK Freak

Default Fargo Meet & Greet

Thought I'd toss out a reminder for any Fargo area JK's... Wed. 5/15 @ 7 P.m. @ Old Chicago. Jeeps and beers. We'll be on the patio (weather permitting). Stop by for some Jeep talk and some eats/drinks. More the merrier!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Freak

Fargo area meet n gret this Wednesday 5/15 @ 7 pm at Old Chicago. Be there or drive a FJ Cruiser, ha!
Old 06-26-2013, 05:37 AM
JK Freak

Fargo meet at hooters at 7 p.m. this evening (wed. 6/26). Stop on by.