Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Summer Road Trip / Overland Through the Sierras and Rockies. Looking for Company.

Old 03-26-2015, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summer Road Trip / Overland Through the Sierras and Rockies. Looking for Company.

I'm planning a road trip / overland through the Sierras from San Diego to the Canadian border, and possibly beyond, then back South through the Rockies. I have an unlimited amount of time and am looking for some company to join me on the trek. I'd like to do some backpacking along the way, so this is not solely a drive and day hike / photo op trip.

I'm 30, hiker, biker, surfer, camper, and general lover of anything outside of 4 walls and a roof.

The vehicle is a '15 Jeep Wrangler

I have experience, but would like an additional vehicle or two so we can go more remote and take some more adventurous routes.

Please e-mail ilyasignayevsky@gmail.com with any questions or if you'd like to chat I'll reply with my phone number.

If you'd like to do a test run with me, at the end of April I'm heading to Arizona and Utah to do some backpacking and wheeling so that would be a good opportunity to do a test run to see if we're interested in the same style of trip.

Quick Reply: Summer Road Trip / Overland Through the Sierras and Rockies. Looking for Company.