Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Novus 3

Old 07-02-2009, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novus 3

Hey Guys

I have bought Novus 2 to get out some scratches on my rear window but not with my luck. I read their website and there is a Novus 3 for heavy scratches, but not to be used on coated plastics. Are our windows coated? Has anybody used Novus 3 to get out heavier scratches?

Thanks for the replies...
Old 07-03-2009, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redsfan
Hey Guys

I have bought Novus 2 to get out some scratches on my rear window but not with my luck. I read their website and there is a Novus 3 for heavy scratches, but not to be used on coated plastics. Are our windows coated? Has anybody used Novus 3 to get out heavier scratches?

Thanks for the replies...
Hey redsfan, I've used both the Novus 2 and Novus 3 on the tinted rear window of my '06 Rubi over 20 times with no ill effects. I've also used it on my '09 Rubi a few times already and again, no problems that I can see. Both work best when applied diagonally across the scratches the first time around, followed up by a second application that's applied in a circular motion.

The Novus 1 spray helps to get rid of any static once you've got the windows cleaned.

Regards,
Steve

PS
That reminds me, I'll need to give my rear window another application this week-end.

Quick Reply: Novus 3