Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Got a JK yesterday, big problems already!

Old 05-26-2015, 08:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in SC as well

There is plenty of JKs for sale all around. And you paid way too much!!!

Return it and buy new.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are lots of JK's but very few with an auto trans AND side airbags, soft top, new or used. The side bags are a must for me. Closest new one with that spec was the only one in a 200 mile radius. they offered to get me that one from another dealer at invoice. It was 8.5k more. Would be the same payment but on a 6 yr note vs a 4 yr I have now after 10k down up front.

I realize I payed up for this one, but I don't think I did terribly. This is a 4th car so I really don't need or want a new one at this point just so we can drive around town or occasionally to the beach. I also want to tinker and would be less inclined to do so one a brand new one.

If the fix doesn't correct the engine light,I will probably take them up on another one. For now I am going to roll dice.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here in charleston there are slim pickings... I kind of agree with OP, but also agree with the misgivings of everyone else. Take that joker back and get them to fix it. Or if you want a modded 07 JKUS I'd be happy to receive your PM

Quick Reply: Got a JK yesterday, big problems already!