Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I finally fixed my pinging, oil-guzzling, under-powered 2007!!

Old 05-25-2016, 12:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
you went into detail on the going price of your 07 but
didnt give any info on new vehicle price .
generally if they give you a great trade in price the new vehicle price reflects it some how . Not that it really matters in overall being satisfied with what you got now. ive paid full sticker before and still was ok with it rather than stay in what i was driving at the time.
Hope you got a trouble free one this time. i know i had a lot of issues when i first bought my 12 but it got better for me as things got taken care of under warranty or aftermarket parts fixed some of my issues . I sometimes wish i had a trailer or my old truck back at times though . But i also couldnt part with my low gearing and swaybar release lockers and the tight interior quarters of my jeep lol.

Your wife will have to drag you out of it at 2 am for the first week or so .

The sticker price on this one was about 48,500 roughly. I got about 3k off sticker price. I did do my research prior to purchasing and entered the dealership with printouts from 6 different dealerships around the state with the exact vehicle I wanted and their discounted price. My local dealers have been notorious for not haggling on wrangler prices, so I could have probably gotten a better deal out of town, but they had the exact wrangler I had built many times on jeep.com, so I pulled the trigger. The minimal amount I paid extra on the monthly payment was worth it to get something 100% exactly that I wanted, and that I will likely keep for 10-15 years, maybe more.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default hey 3 grand off

sticker and great trade in allowance is great ! Here in NH i paid sticker price
they gave me a real good trade in value on my 2011 sport but nothing fantastic
i think i lost 2 grand from what i paid originally and drove it for a year.
i knew i could have done better too, but sometimes you just have to take a slight loss at the time if you want the new model . i ordered mine so there wasnt a lot of wiggle room , seeing they had no rubicons on the lot at the time.
best of luck on your new ride looks great . Im sure the mods will be in your plans. look forward to seeing them . They are getting up there in price though ive decided to keep this one too for a long time its comming up on 5 years this nov

Last edited by jeepmojo; 05-25-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Quick Reply: I finally fixed my pinging, oil-guzzling, under-powered 2007!!