Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Longest the Dealership has had your Jeep for Repairs??

Old 05-02-2016, 05:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well dropped mine off today and was pleasantly pleased. Had oil pan gasket replaced under warranty with oil change, replaced tranny cooler lines and thermostat housing. Picked it up same day. I do need diff gaskets and front brakes replaced which I will do myself.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Captaintight
I'm only on Day 7 with no end in sight... when should i start to panic?!

Who holds the record for longest downtime at the dealership for repairs?
I have mine in for 4 months with an electrical problem that was never fixed and has been back a few weeks at a time and two weeks after I bought the vehicle I had it in for 6 months with the transfer case problem the only reason why I was in for so long with the transfer case was none in stock. The frist jeep ever bought new and the first five years I've owned it it was in the dealership pretty much the whole time it seemed like don't think I will ever buy another Chrysler product but I still love my jeeps
Old 05-03-2016, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DonP
I have mine in for 4 months with an electrical problem that was never fixed and has been back a few weeks at a time and two weeks after I bought the vehicle I had it in for 6 months with the transfer case problem the only reason why I was in for so long with the transfer case was none in stock. The frist jeep ever bought new and the first five years I've owned it it was in the dealership pretty much the whole time it seemed like don't think I will ever buy another Chrysler product but I still love my jeeps
Two weeks after you bought it? You should have told them to keep it and give you a different one with better features.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine has been in and out...a total of 6 times...since January for a head repair. First time in was 5 weeks, then back in after many complications. Right now I'm on an 11 day stretch.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

3 months of transmission work, over 3 different visits for the same problems

Quick Reply: Longest the Dealership has had your Jeep for Repairs??