Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Other stock vehicles- how deep in water?

Old 07-29-2014, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What about stock JK, not Rubi

Any reason the info on the Jeep website regarding water depth only references JK & JKU Rubicon models and doesn't mention the Sport model?
Old 07-29-2014, 06:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dblankenburg
Any reason the info on the Jeep website regarding water depth only references JK & JKU Rubicon models and doesn't mention the Sport model?
Sport is a trim package, just like Sahara, oscar mike, freedom, altitude, willys, dragon, etc etc
Old 07-30-2014, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let me rephrase

Sorry, I guess I didn't word my question correctly, I realize that Sport is just a trim package. I just was wondering if anything about the upgraded equipment on the Rubicon made it different for water handling since that's the variant they show.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:40 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by dblankenburg
Sorry, I guess I didn't word my question correctly, I realize that Sport is just a trim package. I just was wondering if anything about the upgraded equipment on the Rubicon made it different for water handling since that's the variant they show.
No .........

Quick Reply: Other stock vehicles- how deep in water?