Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

parking brake replacement

Old 04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parking brake replacement

i have become fed up of removing the calibers to adjust the parking brake. has anyone found an after market brake kit which replaces the oem parking brake?
Old 04-24-2014, 06:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default has any one found anything that dosent need to be replaced from the factory ?

Originally Posted by themoneyshot
i have become fed up of removing the calibers to adjust the parking brake. has anyone found an after market brake kit which replaces the oem parking brake?
brakes front . rear, emergency brake, tires, tire carriers , track bars front an rear, tie rod, drag links, springs, shocks, bumpers, control arms , stabilezer shock, missing somthing ? drive shafts front & rear , axle joints , axle seals , unit bearings , bad heads , poor headlights , bolts that hold the all componants with grade 8, c gussets , skid plates, diff covers, motor maybe ? thier expensive shit boxes from the factory my old ford took me places a lot easyer and with out costing a fortune and it didnt cost $ 38,000 if i had put the 38,000 into my truck id have one hell of a off road truck oh well live and learn !
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4395.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	548072  

Last edited by jeepmojo; 04-24-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Quick Reply: parking brake replacement