Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Quadratec power door lock kit-yay or nay?

Old 11-26-2014, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratec power door lock kit-yay or nay?

Anyone have familiarity with this kit? Electric-Life LK0150-537 - Electric-Life 4 Door Power Door Lock Kit for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec
I'm looking at ways to add power door locks to my 07 JKU X and wondering if this set up would work. I have done lots of mods to my jeep on my own but have little experience with electronics, car alarms, etc. I did a search for adding power locks, and there seems to be a lot of variation in cost and method for doing this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 11.07.14 AM.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	585753
Old 11-27-2014, 10:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not with this kit but i bought a universal cheap kit off amazon looks exactly the same as whats in the picture and paired it with a viper 2 way alarm installed it myself it was pretty easy i love the alarm added a motion sensor since i have a soft top and for when i have my doors off the hardest part was taking the door panels apart and its been just about a year and its still workin great

Quick Reply: Quadratec power door lock kit-yay or nay?