Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Radio keeps resetting

Old 04-07-2014, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio keeps resetting

hey everyone, my stock uconnect radio in my 2011 sahara resets about every other day. the clock resets and my background resets. my radio stations are still programmed but the equalizer and everything else resets... any idea??? thanks
Old 04-07-2014, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure if it helps, but I recall reading one of those service bulletins which had to do with a faulty radio.
I think they reprogrammed it or something. Try "google-ing" it, as today's kids say.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blackmetal
Not sure if it helps, but I recall reading one of those service bulletins which had to do with a faulty radio. I think they reprogrammed it or something. Try "google-ing" it, as today's kids say.
Lol, will do thanks!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ronixwrangler
hey everyone, my stock uconnect radio in my 2011 sahara resets about every other day. the clock resets and my background resets. my radio stations are still programmed but the equalizer and everything else resets... any idea??? thanks
Did you ever figure anything out? My non-nav 430 will randomly reset itself exactly as you described for no reason.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:06 PM
JK Freak

My '13 with 430 Nav does this alhough not nearly as often. Has happened about 3-4 times in the year I've owned it. Would like to get it fixed though, just haven't put in the time.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

My aftermarket pioneer did this for a while. It was about every other week it would reset itself. It seems to have magically stopped though because it hasnt happened in a while.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ronixwrangler
Check the obvious - battery terminals. Are either of them lose enough to turn with your hand? Moisture and a loose terminal did this to mine for a while.

Quick Reply: Radio keeps resetting